O'Neill & Brennan Employee Review

View all O'Neill & Brennan reviews

Excellent organisation to work for
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cork8 June 2018
I have been working for O'Neill & Brennan the last two years and have never had any issues. The atmosphere among the office is upbeat and very positive, all staff work hard but enjoy themselves, never any issues with payments, we're always paid on time and above all, there is a high level of trust placed among workers. If you're an honest hard working person, this company will reward you, whether you work internally or have been recruited to work for a sub contractor.
Pros
High level of trust, good atmosphere, opportunity to progress and further your education

Other O'Neill & Brennan Employee Reviews

Very Professional got placed quick
Crane Driver (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 October 2019
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

Excellent Place to Work
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Ireland23 October 2019
O'Neill and Brennan is a progressive and rewarding employer. Rates and working environment are above average on all jobs. Overall, this company deserves top marks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Neill & Brennan. Our community is ready to answer.