O'Neill & Brennan Employee Review

View all O'Neill & Brennan reviews

productive and fun place to be.
General Carpenter. Agency Work (Former Employee) –  Dublin23 July 2017
O'Neil and Brennan are a job agency supplying labour into the construction industry, at the time I worked for them work was in good supply so I was happy with that, and your wages were paid on time every week, no complaints there, never met the management, as far as workplace 'culture' is concerned, one building site is much the same as another, the hardest part of the job was when a forman was appointed who was fresh out of uni. and did not know one end of a hammer from the other, Typical day eight till four, most enjoyable part of the job was some devastating craic with the lads.

Other O'Neill & Brennan Employee Reviews

Very Professional got placed quick
Crane Driver (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 October 2019
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.

Excellent Place to Work
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Ireland23 October 2019
O'Neill and Brennan is a progressive and rewarding employer. Rates and working environment are above average on all jobs. Overall, this company deserves top marks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Neill & Brennan. Our community is ready to answer.