O'Neill & Brennan Employee Review
Day shift work. Very busy,you can work every day if you want,including public holidays also. Lots of job in Dublin and Co.Dublin. Salary is perfect. Work mate is ok,no problem.You can do owertime also if you want and work weekend too.
Ratings by category
This company is not very reliable, they not only sit around and fire you without notice they also don't count your wage right. When you ring them up with queries they brush you off and tell you only what they want you to know. They go through a lot of people in a short space of time and have no empathy for anyone as long as they can make money off you they will keep you around. Overall underpaid unappreciated worker.
Fire you with no notice, bad management and low standards.
Job security is poor. Site agents can get rid of you at any stage with little to no excuse, even if you have executed your your tasks to your ability.
Hours were okay. Money wasn't bad. But money wasn't always right.
As mentioned above.
Official response from O'Neill & Brennan30 January 2020
Hi there, great to hear you gave it your all whilst on site working for us. Unfortunately, if it is temp work it would mean not long term work. However if you done well on site and those in charge on site are happy we will always look to get you more work. We always adhere to correct seo rates too. Kind regards
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Neill & Brennan. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 105 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about O'Neill & Brennan
- What is the organisational culture at O'Neill & Brennan?3 people answered
- What is pay rate for teleporter driver2 people answered
- Is experience requiredOne person answered
- How much per hour do you pay shuttering capanterOne person answered
- What rate are you paying for qualified Carpenters?One person answered
- What is pay rate and hours for C licence driverOne person answered
- What is the interview process like at O'Neill & Brennan?One person answered
- Is it weekly pay or monthly and what is the pay for a new labourer with a green cscs?
- Do ye provide travel ?
- What is the pay rate of a labourer
See all questions and answers
O'Neill & Brennan Reviews by Job Title