O'Neill & Brennan Employee Review
Great place to work
Lovely friendly atmosphere anytime i need to get in touch . Great help from payroll when I had a small query. Enjoyable place to work and would highly recommend
Ratings by category
Salary, staff assistance
Job security is poor. Site agents can get rid of you at any stage with little to no excuse, even if you have executed your your tasks to your ability.
Hours were okay. Money wasn't bad. But money wasn't always right.
As mentioned above.
Official response from O'Neill & Brennan30 January 2020
Hi there, great to hear you gave it your all whilst on site working for us. Unfortunately, if it is temp work it would mean not long term work. However if you done well on site and those in charge on site are happy we will always look to get you more work. We always adhere to correct seo rates too. Kind regards
I will recommend this company for all my friends. In all this time that I was working for them I had a good experience and I learned a lot of new things.
I cannot recommend O'Neill and Brennan enough, they helped me get placed on one of the largest sites in dublin which is a long lasting job and were constantly checking in to make sure I was settling in ok. Would highly recommend.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at O'Neill & Brennan. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 105 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about O'Neill & Brennan
- What is the organisational culture at O'Neill & Brennan?3 people answered
- What is pay rate for teleporter driver2 people answered
- Is experience requiredOne person answered
- How much per hour do you pay shuttering capanterOne person answered
- What rate are you paying for qualified Carpenters?One person answered
- What is pay rate and hours for C licence driverOne person answered
- What is the interview process like at O'Neill & Brennan?One person answered
- Is it weekly pay or monthly and what is the pay for a new labourer with a green cscs?
- Do ye provide travel ?
- What is the pay rate of a labourer
See all questions and answers
O'Neill & Brennan Reviews by Job Title