O'Neill & Brennan
O'Neill & Brennan Employee Review

Easy Work

19 December 2016
Work in Crock Park is easier than Electric Picnic and the supervisors are kind with the cleaners.

They payed a lot of hours, but with errors and no answered the questions to all cleaners.
24 April 2017
Same role
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) - Naas, County Kildare
Very unprofessional left me waiting for 35 minutes for an interview asked me to sign forms that I couldn't even read! Said they would contact me about the job and never did!
28 January 2020
Same location
N/a (Former Employee) - Dublin
Job security is poor. Site agents can get rid of you at any stage with little to no excuse, even if you have executed your your tasks to your ability.
Pros
Hours were okay. Money wasn't bad. But money wasn't always right.
Cons
As mentioned above.
Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
30 January 2020
Hi there, great to hear you gave it your all whilst on site working for us. Unfortunately, if it is temp work it would mean not long term work. However if you done well on site and those in charge on site are happy we will always look to get you more work. We always adhere to correct seo rates too. Kind regards
14 January 2020
Same location
Experienced Operator on driving machines (Former Employee) - Dublin
I will recommend this company for all my friends. In all this time that I was working for them I had a good experience and I learned a lot of new things.
Official response from O'Neill & Brennan
30 January 2020
That is great to hear, we are delighted to hear you had a good experience with us. Thank you for the review