Oath Inc

Oath Inc Employee Reviews in Dulles, VA

Great Place to Intern
Great place to get a start. Free food, really nice people, casual dress. I had a lot of crossover and collaboration with other teams and everyone was very supportive. Employee resource groups are also a great aspect.

On the other hand, the company as a whole was going through major changes while I was there. I would have loved to stay on full-time if they had room for me!
Pros
Free hot breakfast and lunch, casual dress, good culture
Cons
Short breaks
Just ok
Great co-workers, flexible schedule depending on your manager, company changes direction frequently, systems need to be updated, great benefits and salary, job security is questionable as there are frequent layoffs (annual) and talented people are let go, little room for advancement in my part of the company and continued to get more work but didn't receive any promotion, learned a lot of from some very talented and smart co-workers
Pros
Flexible schedule, benefits are top notch, yearly bonus
Cons
No room for advancement, frequent layoffs
Needs help
Company needs to focus on retaining good talent they have. More focused on trying to prove themselves to the market than focusing on how to deliver the best products to customers.
It is a productive and fun place to work
It is a productive and fun place to work. You can have a good balance between your personal and professional life. The people are really nice and you have good benefits.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and snacks
fun place
very stressful environment, hard to advance, constant change of business direction, lack of direction from management, many perks such as chair massages, free food, free coffee. good time off policy
A+ on Culture
Oath - formerly known as AOL was a fun place to work. I grew in my positions there. I appreciated the work-life balance it offered to its employees.
Pros
Ability to work from home, work-life balance, access to gym facilities and free food
Cons
Changes in strategy with merging companies; employees were reduced.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oath Inc. Our community is ready to answer.