Oath Inc

Oath Inc Employee Reviews in Sunnyvale, CA

Sunnyvale, CA5 reviews
Working hour is very flexible and lunch and dinner is very tasty. My manager is very nice, easy to communicate with. Colleagues are nice too. We work together to build a service prototype, which is very fun.
Great job culture and management. Environment is friendly for contractors but FT conversion and upward mobility is pretty difficult. You really have to sell yourself, learn new skills and apply for other positions within the company.
The company has multiple locations around the world. Its xAOL and xYahoo combined entity. Check glassdoor for more details. The reviews there will provide you more details with pictures. Have
the work place is good. But, very limited growth in some of the teams. Otherwise good to work , benefits seems good. There are some teams with exciting opportunity.
Only old guards with strong network survive or get promoted in this old and clunky company. No clear expectation or no good work was given to me in my area.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oath Inc. Our community is ready to answer.