Oracle Employee Reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the search See all 4,501 reviews
My Time at Oracle
Sales Executive for the Irish and UK Public Sector (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 April 2018
As someone who was fresh out of college, I learned and experienced more than I clould have hoped for during my time at Oracle. I was privileged to work with people who were from all over the world, Oracle encouraged diversity in the workplace.
The part of the job I struggled with most was at the beginning and trying to learn all of the products and services we catered for.
However, it was later that I realised that was not the best way to spend my time and it was to learn from managers and more experienced collegues experiences and sale cycles, the various situtions they encountered and found themselves in. It was this I learned about the company and what we could offer other organistions and industries.
Pros
Colleagues, my team, benefits
Cons
Complexity of some products
Nice work place.
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Romania28 August 2018
Is a nice company with great benefits.
There is a lack of opportunity to grow and that with time becomes frustrating.
If you want a job where you like doing the same thing every day, this is perfect.
Pros
Free coffee.
Great work/life balance, challenging environment
Global Sales Operations (Current Employee) –  Ireland2 February 2018
The company is great to work for, providing a good work/life balance, with constant opportunities to grow. As part of operations organization, there are always interesting and challenging projects to be a part of. I was lucky to always have supporting managers, that do not practice micro-management and care more about the results.

The environment encourages you to grow, get training, enhance your skills. But it also challenges you, as it's a huge corporation with many wheels and pieces of the puzzle, moving at a very fast paced rate.

I guess the only down side is that for fixed salaries, there are no or very small pay raises over time. Most frequently new employees would get higher salaries compared to existing, more experienced employees.
Good
Senior Interaction Designer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, Karnataka19 April 2018
It was a good experience working at Oracle. Work Life balance was awesome. Salary was as per Industry standards. Learning was encouraged. Good team mates.
The best place to work in Dublin
Senior Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 August 2018
If you are content with what you need from an office life, this is the place, look no further.

Best location with free parking. Creche nearby for your wee one(s).
Pros
Family friendly, Work from home is 100% assured if you are in good books with the management and peers, Very nice pay and flexi work schedule, Good people around you, Good social club at office, onsite dentist and physiotherapist, regular VHI health screening free of cost, Bayside office at Eastpoint dublin, Refreshing when you need a break.
Cons
none if you have an open mind.
Good place
Technology Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin3 April 2018
targets were met. Deadlines were explained. Working witha good team to meet and achieve these goals. Good benefits and package at al ltimes for the staff.
Professional environment
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Romania14 November 2018
Good place to learn and growth, very professional management, flexible working hours, opportunity to participate in courses in Oracle University, place to learn how to build business relationships
Excellent place to work
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 November 2017
Would highly recommend. Great managers, very good salary and benefits, highest standard of training.
High pressure, only for the most ambitious and hard working people. But it pays off so totally worth it.
Pros
Culture, managers, salary, benefits
Great job, great location
Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland17 May 2017
Great job, good management and career advancement options. The salary are decent, healthcare is provided and motivition within the team is high. It's a high pressure job so don't expect many days off
Pros
High pressure but solid. Good career
Cons
10 hour work day
Account Executive Oracle Dublin
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 May 2018
Equilibre vie professionnelle vie personnelle excellent, heures de travail flexibles et raisonnables.
Salaire correcte mais pas des plus compétitifs à Dublin.
Possibilité de progresser vers des postes de commercial terrain ou manager en quelques années si la performance est la.
Pretty good
Sales Programs Manager for the UK and Irish Market (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 July 2017
They are generally pretty decent with good balance work life, decent salary but they do not reward loyalty, more money can be received else where. overal nice place to be though
Good place to work with a lot of opportunities for growing
Sales manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland9 October 2012
I would defined as a DIY company. If you want something cry for it.
Great people and career advancement.
Well trained managers
Need to reinvent themselves on the way how to approach customers and sell certain products.
Pros
lots of customers, diversity of employees, good company if you want to change jobs from time to time
Cons
bureaucracy at management level can stop growth, no compensation reviews over time
Good environment, strong exposure to professional sales
CX Cloud Applications Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland23 November 2015
Great company to understand global relationships and gives me good exposure to multi solution selling in a very competitive space. People I work with are really fun and very experienced. Good work life balance.
Pros
Good benefits, location not too bad. Payment structure fair.
Cons
Leadership lacking clear message
Excellent training & Career Progression
Commercial Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 October 2016
Oracle provides excellent training & career progression. excellent company benefits and salary package too. Management will always support the staff in reaching their full potential and beyond.
Pros
40 Days Holidays (20 days from Flexi-Account)
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 March 2018
Worked there for 1 year as process engineer. Really enjoyed the work, the team were really nice people and management gave a lot of freedom in completing tasks.
Great benefits but low salaries
Senior Business Analyst - Service Quality (Former Employee) –  Dublin1 December 2016
Oracle is a big American company.
Location is not central, but easy to reach.
It offers great benefits, but salaries are below averages.
Also it does not offer many opportunities of career advancement
A great place for an internship
Student placement engineer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland30 August 2015
I was lucky to get an internship at Oracle, there were 5 other interns which meant I wasn't alone. I worked within a team of 6 people and got the change to work on an external project which included working with people from around the world.

Salary was amazing for an intern level.
Pros
Subsidised, good quality breakfast and lunches
Cons
Dull atmosphere
Different Cultures, Fun work envioment.
Customer Services/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D21 August 2014
Busy office with all different divisions trying to meet their weekly targets. We sold Educational Software to companies. Our offices was based in Dublin but the Sales Team sold to all over the World.
Pros
Great Benifits.
Cons
Newly opened division that needed alot of work.
Oracle a good place place to work and your surrounded by good people
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Eastpoint ,Alfie Byrne Road, Dublin 318 March 2015
Hours are long but the people I work for/with are great. My main reason for moving on is that I wish to broaden my experience. My overall name is to work in a number of different industry as a business analyst/consultant.
Pros
benefits VHI
Cons
long working hours
Challenging and Rewarding work place with many opportunities to growth internally.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland16 May 2012
- It is all about planning new strategies to approach customer according to their specific industry and potential needs.
- Oracle is a great place to work, training about product and sales methods are fully provided.
- Management is well prepared and continuosly helping every rep to reach target while focusing in career progression
- Oracle's culture is team focused, all co-workers are helpful and cooperative
- the most challenging part of the job is to learn all products offered by Oracle
- the most enjoyable part of the job are all daily, weekly and quarterly target and engaging conversation with customers about its projects.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oracle. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K