Oriflame Employee Reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement
Great comapny to work for
Group Manager (Current Employee) –  Ireland28 May 2018
Oriflame is a great company. No targets or riduclous high expectations. If you have orders you put them in, if you don't then you don't. You get the new book if you want and try again. Everyone is so helpful. No one breathing down your neck. So many free gifts. Great incentitives. Great commission. I'm just sorry I didn't find this company sooner than I did.
Pros
Free gifts, great commission, meet new friends that are just like family.
Cons
Hard to find customers but once you do its plain sailing.
productive and fun work environment
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bray, County Wicklow24 September 2016
During my time here, my typical day begun at 7 am and ended at 4pm. No one day was the same as I got the time to work with most of the departments within the company. I learned the importance of co-operation and time efficiency and management.
I had to work with alot of different people and I found that the job was quicker and more productive when my co-workers were willing to co-operate and engage which was most of the time because I worked with fun, hard-working people.
The hardest part of my job was getting the large amount of samples eg. 200 samples, out on order in time and the hours were long sometimes.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people that motivated you to work harder but I was also able to have fun with.
Pros
the coffee break room, the people, seeing the end product
Cons