Oriflame

Oriflame Employee Reviews

Ireland3 reviews
Second Job, setting up an analytical lab in cosmetic company
.This was a great company to work for.I was employed to establish a pharmaceutical laboratory in a cosmetic company. I was involved in HPLC method development, Process validation for the product that was identified as a medicinal cream. And established procedures in the lab compliant with regulations. I also got involved in testing creams to establish a control for SPF testing of sunscreens.
The people I worked with on a daily basis were great. The work was challenging and always changing. The hardest part of the job was convincing people what was required for GMP compliance. The mot enjoyable part of the job was that I was involved in all aspects of making and developing the cream manufacture and testing. I provided all of the documentation of submission of the dossier for product approval and was the primary contact for this product for the Group.
Pros
Experience was great in relation to settting up Analytical lab.
Cons
Not any really enjoyed working there, but left because I was offered more money in another company
Great comapny to work for
Oriflame is a great company. No targets or riduclous high expectations. If you have orders you put them in, if you don't then you don't. You get the new book if you want and try again. Everyone is so helpful. No one breathing down your neck. So many free gifts. Great incentitives. Great commission. I'm just sorry I didn't find this company sooner than I did.
Pros
Free gifts, great commission, meet new friends that are just like family.
Cons
Hard to find customers but once you do its plain sailing.
productive and fun work environment
During my time here, my typical day begun at 7 am and ended at 4pm. No one day was the same as I got the time to work with most of the departments within the company. I learned the importance of co-operation and time efficiency and management.
I had to work with alot of different people and I found that the job was quicker and more productive when my co-workers were willing to co-operate and engage which was most of the time because I worked with fun, hard-working people.

The hardest part of my job was getting the large amount of samples eg. 200 samples, out on order in time and the hours were long sometimes.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the people that motivated you to work harder but I was also able to have fun with.
Pros
the coffee break room, the people, seeing the end product