Orwell Healthcare

Orwell Healthcare Employee Reviews

Fast paced, Team Environment
the team around me helped to provide support on how to do my role even during stressful times. The management are always trying to ensure that we had enough staff and helped out when needed. Overall its a good place to work.
Not bad, needs a lot of work
If the CEO could change one thing about Orwell Healthcare it should be his management team. The CEO has sacrificed so much to take Orwell Healthcare from being a small nursing home to potentially being a market leader. Now it is sad to watch as his management team with whom he of trusts is slowly running it into the ground.
Pros
Fellow work mates
Cons
management team
No Day is The Same
I really enjoyed my time in Orwell Healthcare and felt a week was not long enough. From the moment I started I felt so welcomed by all the staff who were so friendly and driven. As I worked with the activities team everyday was different and we did different activities all the time with all of the patients feeling involved and comfortable. Some activities included: exercising, singing, quizzes and many more. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Orwell Healthcare?