Orwell Healthcare

Orwell Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
Poor people skills and no flexibility from CEO or management also expected to work at different locations and time changes without discussion or work life balance issues taken into account
Pros
Cons
Half an hour break, spent most time queuing as manager set break
the team around me helped to provide support on how to do my role even during stressful times. The management are always trying to ensure that we had enough staff and helped out when needed. Overall its a good place to work.
If the CEO could change one thing about Orwell Healthcare it should be his management team. The CEO has sacrificed so much to take Orwell Healthcare from being a small nursing home to potentially being a market leader. Now it is sad to watch as his management team with whom he of trusts is slowly running it into the ground.
Pros
Fellow work mates
Cons
management team
I really enjoyed my time in Orwell Healthcare and felt a week was not long enough. From the moment I started I felt so welcomed by all the staff who were so friendly and driven. As I worked with the activities team everyday was different and we did different activities all the time with all of the patients feeling involved and comfortable. Some activities included: exercising, singing, quizzes and many more. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here.