OSBORNE

OSBORNE Employee Reviews

Reliable, well organised, welcoming
Would highly recommend this recruitment agency. Professional, reliable, organised and straight-talking. Most importantly, they treat individual candidates with respect and will do their utmost to ensure you are happy.
They are not interested in advancing your career
My experience with Osborne started on a positive track. I was told that if I worked receptionist jobs during the holidays, I would receive more permanent opportunities. I found out later that there were opportunities in my field that I qualified for but was never considered or contacted for. It was very demoralising.
Rewarding job, working with a great team
This job allows me to work very closely with candidates to find their ideal job. I work with top talent and clients who are the best in the market.

There is a great sense of camaraderie across all of the Osborne offices and plenty of occasions to get to know one another outside of our working lives.

The benefits package is the best I have ever been offered and work life balance is strongly promoted.
Our Osborne Family
From a work life balance perspective to the understanding of family commitments, all management in Osborne are so supportive.
If you need support in any area of your job or personal life everyone puts an arm around your shoulder for support.

We are all part of what seems like an Osborne family and it is a brilliant place to work and feel like part of a team.
Pros
The team, flexibility
Cons
None to mention :)
Rewarding and sets itself apart from the crowd
This is a great organisation to work for.

Having been with the company a number of years I have found the level of support provided to grow and progress within the organisation fantastic.

There is a great sense of team and community and Osborne will always look to provide the best level of service to candidates and clients.
Poor management and owners
This was not a good company to work for as career prospects were non existent and management changed a couple of times as did their expectations. No support to consultants from management
Pros
Cons
management