OSS Employee Reviews

exciting to be part of music events and sometimes you get to see part of the event itself which is cool, hard manual work lugging in heavy equipment and taking orders from sometimes not very polite people.
Pros
free entry to event at end of shift in some cases
Cons
Temporary only add hoc
I feel they know the rates only too well but pay you a labourer rate regardless of experience, as promised 18.86 but received 17.50 I know not much differently but to blame the client or head forman for the reduction in my wage is nonsense, boycott them. Full of promises and no loyalty I was injured with broken rib told on a Thursday game over, sat got asked to go work monday hello broken rib????
Great company to work for!! The trainer is just AMAZING, very knowledgeable, collected and selfless. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Work for them in 2017 they agreed a rate with me then changed it when it came to payday and said I must accept it. I refused as anyone would and they paid me a fee much lowers
Pros
Nine
Cons
Incorrect pay
Fun opportunity to work at gigs. Very easy work too. Pay was very bad and management only contact to tell you about work at the very last minute.
Typical could be long but your always on the go and being listened to. Good company to work. Great opportunities within the company.