Overstock
Overstock Employee Review

Productive workplace

8 July 2020
It's an excellent company to work for, they have nice offices. Great people to work with. Good opportunities to grow, transparency and technical excellence.
24 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Software Developer (Current Employee) - Sligo Town, County Sligo
I have worked in Overstock Ireland for over a year now. I have found it to be a brilliant company that offers the opportunity to learn everyday. There are always resources available such as books and training options, however you are also exposed to a variety of projects and domains regularly. There is a heavy emphasis on work-life balance and the company also focuses on success through diversity and culture. There are groups dedicated to empowering and promoting women in technology. I'm really enjoying my time here so far.
9 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Software Developer (Current Employee) - Sligo
Overstock is an excellent place to work, you get the opportunity to learn and grow in a comfortable environment. There is a lot of work put into culture and work/life balance to make sure people are making the most of time at work and home.

I really enjoy the people, the new office and the work that I do. Overstock acknowledge efforts and are always helping you achieve your personal career goals.
20 July 2020
Same location
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) - Sligo City Centre, County Sligo
I have been working at Overstock in Sligo office for more than a year and It is a good place to work with great minds. People here are very smart,collaborative and willing to share/guide with such humility. Office culture is amazing thanks to the management. They really understand the value of Trust, Life Work Balance and actually respect that. Here I can clearly see the extra miles they go wherever possible to make Overstock a better place for work and they are genuinely interested in employees' well being. I feel fortunate working at Overstock.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Overstock. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9