Overstock
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Overstock Employee Reviews in Carlisle, PA

Carlisle, PA5 reviews
Great pay being a picker/packer. The management is horrible. Very unorganized and confusing at times. Overall i can the money was good, I began work when the racks was still being put up.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Horrible management
There is Easy to work and everything easy they pay ok too but people need to grow up as worker and find what's better for our life,I still work over there and I like my job but is too far from where I live at,that's the only one reason I want to find something closed to me..
It was a nice atmosphere to work at. You got to enjoy your job everyday as if it were just like home. Good management overall. Just wishing that they would inform you ahead of time that you wouldn’t be getting the job permanently if you a temp. But loved my coworkers and the environment l was working in. Also think they need to do a better job of training someone because they except the person to know everything right away.
Pros
Overall good work environment
Cons
Not all good management
If you work at the Salt Lake City Corporate office you get tons of benefits, and perks ...yoga studio , on site daycare, and medical care, on site garden if you work at any of their other locations there are none of these benefits or perks, And the perks are rubbed into the faces of those associates who do not get them.The Male Management at the Warehouse's are not good to female associates and the things they say when they think no one is listening would make any normal person cringe with disgust. HR has no interest in listening.
The whole company is stifled by favoritism and sexism that there is no advancement unless you do some major brown-nosing.
This job description I was a janitor cleaning the break room the locker room the hallways buffing floors and the restrooms and locker rooms cleaning them and I also big cubicles in the offices taking out trash
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Overstock?