Overstock

Overstock Employee Reviews for Warehouse Lead

The office atmosphere is one of the best I ever experienced. When I joined the office for the first time, I had an awesome reception and I felt part of the team since day one. The office lives following a set of core values, and management make sure that everyone is having a good time while delivering value. Several business areas and domains are being developed in the Irish office and the collaboration with the US office is also very smooth. Teams are composed of groups of 4 to 6 members and they're free to decide things such as the tech stack and development methodology, this enables the team to grow organically. The office is situated at Sligo Town, Sligo offers a lot of outdoor activities, but there's virtually no public transportation.
Pros
Teams are free to decide methodologies and tech stack
Cons
Sligo might not be for everyone
Overstock is a wonderful place to work, learn and be inspired by others to challenge yourself. It is very people-oriented with a strong focus on its culture. The tech stack is cutting edge so you are always getting exposed to the latest tech. Teams have the freedom to try new ideas and are supported if they encounter issues. The different guilds and chapters allow for strong cross team collaboration and knowledge sharing. The new office is very nice and in an excellent location. Football, yoga, running and other activities are enjoyed at lunchtime. Very happy to be part of it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Overstock?