Overstock
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Overstock Employee Reviews for Warehouse Lead

Warehouse Lead6 reviews
The office atmosphere is one of the best I ever experienced. When I joined the office for the first time, I had an awesome reception and I felt part of the team since day one. The office lives following a set of core values, and management make sure that everyone is having a good time while delivering value. Several business areas and domains are being developed in the Irish office and the collaboration with the US office is also very smooth.

Teams are composed of groups of 4 to 6 members and they're free to decide things such as the tech stack and development methodology, this enables the team to grow organically.

The office is situated at Sligo Town, Sligo offers a lot of outdoor activities, but there's virtually no public transportation.
Pros
Teams are free to decide methodologies and tech stack
Cons
Sligo might not be for everyone
Overstock is a wonderful place to work, learn and be inspired by others to challenge yourself. It is very people-oriented with a strong focus on its culture.
The tech stack is cutting edge so you are always getting exposed to the latest tech. Teams have the freedom to try new ideas and are supported if they encounter issues.

The different guilds and chapters allow for strong cross team collaboration and knowledge sharing.

The new office is very nice and in an excellent location. Football, yoga, running and other activities are enjoyed at lunchtime.

Very happy to be part of it.
some great and talented people, with great resources, and a purpose to create interesting content. the process and approval ended up not utilizing a lot of the talent there. There were a lot of extra hands in places not needed, creating a lot of time trying to find something to do. While the set team how too few hands and were always stressed and overworked.
It was a ok company to work for management was kind of not what I was expecting but to each it's own I guess. Benefits was good and customers was always nice
Fun, enjoyable people!! Great Atmosphere! The management team is great to work for, very flexible place to balance work and life.
Most days we would stay lil bit longer at work depending on the workload..
The managment was good they would talk to us in a respectful manner.

Co workers were always willing to learn new things..

I dont think their was anything hard about the job maybe just leaving the job...work there for 5 years that was the hardest part for me.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with made it fun and want to go to work everyday.
Pros
the awards they gave out
Cons
was the raise didnt get a raise for 4 years..