Very good and happy to be part of helping a good cause.
Honestly not very good. While it was working for a charity, the buisness side of things were very evident in the day to day runnning of the operations. I left work emotionally exhausted everyday
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Oxfam
- Why would you want to work at Oxfam?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Oxfam? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Oxfam?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Oxfam?3 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Does Oxfam require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Oxfam do and…2 people answered
- Do oxfam have any objections to dyed hair/piercings/tattoos when doing door to door fundraising?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Oxfam?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Oxfam?One person answered
- What is the Oxfam employee discount?One person answered
See all questions and answers