Not sure as i came there on a ce scheme
You look for vacancies on their website and submit details for required one. They call for an interiew and that's it.
Look at the vacancies listed on their website and then proceed to make an application.
You apply on their website or job calls, get called for 1 interview, where they ask you about motivation, experience and ask you to role-play how you would approach a member of the public.
- How are the working hours at Oxfam?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Oxfam?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Does Oxfam require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Oxfam do and…2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Oxfam?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Oxfam?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Oxfam?One person answered
- What is the Oxfam employee discount?One person answered
- Do oxfam have any objections to dyed hair/piercings/tattoos when doing door to door fundraising?