Good salesperson, happy go lucky
You're developing and imroving yourself as a person aswell as obtaining new skills and characteristics at the same time such as: Working behind the till, ironing different types of clothes, dealing with various customers and building up relationships with them, stacking various products in order and so on and so 4th. It's for a good cause. You're meeting all new kinds of characters all the time. It's handy for your CV too.
Because they do have great causes, fighting poverty, educating little girls in Africa, empowering women and so on. If you are an activist at heart, with Sales skills, do it. This way, you combine talent and passion and you get paid.
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Oxfam? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Oxfam?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Does Oxfam require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Oxfam do and…2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Oxfam?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Oxfam?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Oxfam?One person answered
- What is the Oxfam employee discount?One person answered
- Do oxfam have any objections to dyed hair/piercings/tattoos when doing door to door fundraising?