Oxfam
Oxfam Employee Review

Friendly, Helpful work place

12 November 2013
During my time working in Oxfam I had to price goods, create different displays and put away stock. I would deal with customer complaints and help them customers choose products. I also had to ensure that the donations we recieved were of good quality and condition for resale. I learned how to deal with customers, improved some of my skills and work within a quite busy environment. My Co-workers were very friendly and helpful. They showed me how to do everything within the shop as it was all done on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job was watching indesirables and make sure thy weren't shop lifting. The part of the job I enjoyed the most was meeting new people, working part of a team and hitting targets.
4 July 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Waterford
Very well organized Charity Shop with a wide variety of clothes, shoes, accessories, household utensils, books and toys at an affordable price. Very friendly staff and a comfortable place to go shopping.
23 June 2020
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
It is a nice place to work, but it is charity so I wasn't paid to work. The environment is nice, relaxed and good management, afterall is a good place to work in the weekend or for who like do charity.
13 April 2019
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Galway
I worked as an se scheme. i really enjoyed the job and the people i meet there. It was a fun job. But i was only getting paid from welfare so i worked in oxfam for one year i would have stayed on if there was an opportunity too.
Pros
Good place to work no stress
Cons
You couldn't stay on after the scheme