Oxfam
Oxfam Employee Review

Fun place to work

15 November 2013
I had great time working there, even though its a voluntary work. I like to work with customers and interacting with them.
I work from 10am to 2pm. I go in, put my stuff away and start by cleaning up the place to make sure the customers comes in and have a nice time purchasing items.

I learned that you have to be patient with some customers, and that not all of them are aware where the items in the shop are from.

I enjoyed working with my co-workers, we got along very well and i learnt a lot from them while i worked there.

The best time i had there, was simply just serving the customer and seeing the satisfaction from there faces when they leave the shop and getting along with my co-workers.
4 July 2020
Same role
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Waterford
Very well organized Charity Shop with a wide variety of clothes, shoes, accessories, household utensils, books and toys at an affordable price.

Very friendly staff and a comfortable place to go shopping.
23 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
It is a nice place to work, but it is charity so I wasn't paid to work.
The environment is nice, relaxed and good management, afterall is a good place to work in the weekend or for who like do charity.
26 May 2020
Same location
Door to door sales (Former Employee) - Dublin
loved working here great staff and meeting new people every day everyone was friendly and happy to help felt like i was out with friends and not in work every day