Oxfam

Oxfam Employee Reviews in Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin

Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin2 reviews
I have been working on Oxfam for six months and is great fun. The managers are lovely and helpful. The costumers are very nice too.
And I like to know I am doing something special, not only for the people the I am helping giving some hours of my time but also is special for myself. I really like the workplace in Oxfam.
On a typical day I start at 12 and finish at 5. My main jobs were to make sure that the store was presentable which involved making sure that all the clothes were properly folded and well placed and working on the till at the front desk. What I took away from the job is how to work efficiently in a working environment and how to provide good and quality costumer service. For me there was no part of the job that I didn't enjoy because I got to meet and interact with different people from all walks of life which was very enjoyable. My co-workers were quite friendly and helpful when help was needed. The management within the shop was well organised and there was never a crisis.
Pros
Great work experience
Cons
N/a
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oxfam?