Oxfam

Oxfam Employee Reviews in Limerick

Limerick5 reviews
A very fun, vibrant and brilliant place to work. Every moment is enjoyable as well as productive. The staff are very kind to work with and the managers are always there to help you.
One day is never the same as the next as each day brings different customers from a variety of nationalities. I am gain enough experience to progress to a management role possibly within another organisation as no vacancy at present.
Pros
Meeting a wide variety of customers also staff
Cons
non
Volunteer Retail assistant cashier, with responsibility for opening and closing the shop depending on hours given. I enjoy helping Oxfam through bringing in money to support causes such as the Syrian conflict and the Ebola crisis last year.
Lovely people, great experience. Oxfam is a wonderful place to develop both socially and mentally. Meeting new people show different sides to the world, to Limerick.
Pros
Valid life experience in the retail worls
Cons
No pay
I really enjoyed volunteering here, I got to meet many new people and we really worked well together as a team. My typical day at work would have been going threw donations and organising what we could actually sell, making sure items were clean and ironed, I then labelled and priced different donations and then organised them in the shop.
Pros
I enjoyed feeling helpful.