Oxfam Employee Reviews in Limerick
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,393 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
One day is never the same as the next as each day brings different customers from a variety of nationalities. I am gain enough experience to progress to a management role possibly within another organisation as no vacancy at present.
Meeting a wide variety of customers also staff
Lovely people, great experience. Oxfam is a wonderful place to develop both socially and mentally. Meeting new people show different sides to the world, to Limerick.
Valid life experience in the retail worls
I really enjoyed volunteering here, I got to meet many new people and we really worked well together as a team. My typical day at work would have been going threw donations and organising what we could actually sell, making sure items were clean and ironed, I then labelled and priced different donations and then organised them in the shop.
I enjoyed feeling helpful.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxfam. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,393 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Oxfam
- Why would you want to work at Oxfam?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Oxfam? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Oxfam?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Oxfam?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Does Oxfam require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Oxfam do and…2 people answered
- Do oxfam have any objections to dyed hair/piercings/tattoos when doing door to door fundraising?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Oxfam?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Oxfam?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Oxfam Reviews by Location