Oxfam Employee Review
I really enjoyed working for oxfam
I worked as an se scheme. i really enjoyed the job and the people i meet there. It was a fun job. But i was only getting paid from welfare so i worked in oxfam for one year i would have stayed on if there was an opportunity too.
Ratings by category
Good place to work no stress
You couldn't stay on after the scheme
Its a great place to work at .Clearly focused on and trying to continue to improve on the development of employees Great working atmosphere and a good bit of banter Loads of social events throughout the year. They listen to employees - there was a staff survey and they took it so seriously and enforced a lot of immediate things and are continually working on implementing more things, so it's impressive to see in an organisation
it has a nice work environment and is a great starting job to gain some experience"
"Don't hope for career progression within Oxfam via this route
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxfam. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 2,392 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Oxfam
- Why would you want to work at Oxfam?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Oxfam? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Oxfam?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Oxfam?3 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Oxfam?2 people answered
- Does Oxfam require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Oxfam do and…2 people answered
- Do oxfam have any objections to dyed hair/piercings/tattoos when doing door to door fundraising?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Oxfam?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Oxfam?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Oxfam Reviews by Job Title
Oxfam Reviews by Location