Oxfam
Oxfam Employee Review

Fun workplace

24 March 2019
I have been working on Oxfam for six months and is great fun. The managers are lovely and helpful. The costumers are very nice too.
And I like to know I am doing something special, not only for the people the I am helping giving some hours of my time but also is special for myself. I really like the workplace in Oxfam.
3 July 2017
Same role
volunteer work (Former Employee) - Bray, County Wicklow
Oxfam make me happy and useful. There I can 0ratice English and meet people, my manager is a lovely person. This work is voluntary. For me is the best because I can help people.
Pros
Practice English
11 May 2017
Same role
Volunteer Worker (Current Employee) - Galway
We don't have a typical day at work, every day is different and I like this. I am learning a new things every day. I have a good management who trust on me. I like to meet different persons. We dont have a hardest part of the job. There is a great ambience.
Pros
good management, great ambience
Cons
nothing
1 January 2016
Same location
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) - Dunleary, D
On a typical day I start at 12 and finish at 5. My main jobs were to make sure that the store was presentable which involved making sure that all the clothes were properly folded and well placed and working on the till at the front desk. What I took away from the job is how to work efficiently in a working environment and how to provide good and quality costumer service. For me there was no part of the job that I didn't enjoy because I got to meet and interact with different people from all walks of life which was very enjoyable. My co-workers were quite friendly and helpful when help was needed. The management within the shop was well organised and there was never a crisis.
Pros
Great work experience
Cons
N/a