Oxigen Environmental

Oxigen Environmental Employee Reviews

Great working environment. The people are always treated with respect. The salary was probably the best I have ever seen but you have to work for it. Management always get the best out of the staff.
Pros
Guaranteed work
Cons
Working for oxigen environment is a good job the management and supervisor in tullamore are very good and a pleasure to work with they are very understanding and take care off all there workers and look after everyone with respect. Working there is fun and not hard work they are a great bunch off lads in the tullamore yard from both the other helpers to the drivers.
Pros
In early home early
The interview was casual and friendly Medical PPE supplied flexible hours family orientated training support would recommend excellent pension scheme
Pros
Amazing colleagues
Cons
Very faced paced but the hours are great, no weekend work and pay is weekly, never an issue with the pay. You need to be ok with outdoor work in all kinds of weather though!
Pros
Job security and freedom
Cons
Not alot of interaction with Management
Very bad place to work, management always laying about everything, money never paid right, have to fight about you wages, trucks is very dangerous on road nobody looks after, discusting in cabs, dangerous for you health, have to start very early 3-4 o'clock in the morning, I didn't meet any person in that company would be happy, everybody upset, very bad money, wouldn't recommend.
Woulnt recommend anyone to work there,always have to look for your own wages(every week)always underpayed. Got uderpayed my last wages when i left job. Glad to be gone
Working and living in Dublin, on a very poor salary left me with little hope of ever saving. Started to dip in to my own savings to cover costs. Could not afford to stay in this position, after 4 years in uni, for just over minimum wage
Very fast paced a lot of duties not reflective of the pay. The duties that you are expected to do definitely don't reflect the wage pack at the end of the week.
Cons
wages
Worked with really nice people but a large turnover of staff created a difficult work culture. Management not approachable and major changes made without any consideration on the effect caused to the business operation
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Bad work culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Oxigen Environmental?
Great experience obtained again with my job. would like to follow this line of work with my future career. many skills obtained in this field of work
Busy days and long hours,working with a good bunch of lads,management not caring about the lads or customers only profits
Pros
Interacting with the public and being outdoors
Cons
Long hours, Not being appreciated, No sick pay scheme
A typical day would include servicing trucks. It would also include welding trailer chassis and changing clutches on trucks. I learned a lot about hydraulics and electrics. The management were not very co-operative. They liked to bully staff a lot. The other mechanics that I worked with were very easy going and easy to get on with.
Pros
I learned alot about the job of a hgv mechanic.
Cons
Poor salary.