PM Group

PM Group Employee Reviews

production
I was only working here for a week on work experience but I thoroughly enjoyed my time there and I learned a lot. The people were lovely and I was well looked after.
An excellent work experience program.
Very educational and informative. Certainly worth applying for by any TY student. Very well organised and carefully planned. Encourages students to take initiative and teaches effective presentation techniques.
Pros
I do not feel qualified to answer.
Cons
I do not feel qualified to answer.
Project Management and BD
Intensive environment in competitive market. Good opportunities and bonusus.

Work hard/play hard ethic acceptable.

Good opportunities and plenty of decision autinomy--benifit of working in a privately owned company
Excellent Team Culture
PM Group is an excellent company to work for. There is a strong emphasis on team building and individual growth. PM Group is always involved in very interesting projects and they show genuine pride in the work they do.
Pros
Team and employees valued
Easy going, friendly environment.
A receptionist is an employee who can benefit any company who greets visitors/clients with a smile and a pleasant personality.

My daily duties included answering incoming calls and visitors' enquiries about the company and its products or services, directing visitors to their destinations, sorting and handing out mail. I also learned about Microsoft word/excel and Outlook.

I worked well with all staff including management, I enjoy interacting with different people with different types of personalities.

I also enjoy performing multiple tasks quickly and promptly. I enjoy all areas of Reception and take pride in having experience in different types of environments.
Pros
Flexible hours, being able to talk and meet peoply on a daily basis
Cons
Finding cover when working a reception desk on your own.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PM Group?