Paddy Power Plc logo
View all Paddy Power Plc reviews

Paddy Power Plc

Paddy Power Plc Employee Review

changing environment

I'm now mother and I think that I have a good handle on ethics. I'd like to now work in a job where its a good work/ home balance.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fair enough

Been working here years now but has changed for the worse down through the years. Used to be great bonus and the likes but not anymore. They care more about online than the shops. Management varys from shop to shop. District managers no help if you have problems within the shop. Rate of pay is ok
Same role

Only work here if you're stuck for cash.

Not a good working environment. No fairness with rotas. No cover for holidays (it is impossible to book time off). You are made feel guilty if you call in sick, I was out with a pretty serious illness for a few weeks and the roster coordinator asked "you're gone for the week so? Is THAT what you're telling me?" Can end up with 12/13 hour shifts. You'd be lucky to get a break. Everyone is looking out for number one. AVOID.
Same location

not great

there was no life/work balance, as a college student i didnt get the chance to study or do assignments, i ended up leaving due to bitchiness in the shop i worked in aswell. district manager always asked me to come in on days off, i would do it but i was never returened any emergncy favours back. disappointed as i spent over a year here and ended up leaving because there couldnt be any comprimise.
  • Paddy Power Plc