Paddy Power Plc logo
Paddy Power Plc
View all Paddy Power Plc reviews

Paddy Power Plc

Paddy Power Plc Employee Review

each day is different, good to deal with people on a day to day basis

A typical day in Paddy power varies from one day to another. I am working in a very busy shop which has only been opened for about three years based in Stillorgan. My management role is the overall lookout of the shop, staff and customers. each day we are dealing with large amounts of cash, working long hours on computers and dealing with all sorts of issues or problems with customers and the basic running of the shop. we have built up a great clientele and really look after our customers going even further for them with promotions and amazing marketing offers. I have learnt how to work well under pressure and to be very patient. I have always worked well with the public but learnt how to deal with all kinds of people.

Pros

flexiable

Cons

long hours and cannot progress further

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Not a good place to work

Long hrs ..poor managment with jumped up managers with no training or leadership skills more and more products put on you with no extra pay Managment out for themselve your not even a number with this company your a district with some untrained dragged threw the ranks manager as a spokeperson for you ...A monkey could do the job as its so repetative but yet they have so called managers that think there running nasa ..really bad attitude and bad moral

Pros

Christmas Bonus

Cons

everything else about the job
Same role

exciting company to work for.

Every day was exciting and different. A good company to work for. Only down side was it has unsociable working hours. A person employed there would have to be of strong character and be able to handle a degree of pressure.
Same role

Great place to work if you fit the culture

With aggressive culture and high pressure to perform, this is not the company for the faint of heart. Very fast paced, and a true meritocracy. Great place to learn digital early in your career.
  • Paddy Power Plc
  • each day is different, good to deal with people on a day to day basis