Paddy Power Plc
Paddy Power Plc Employee Review

Pretty good

5 February 2020
Power Tower is where you really want to get a job. The retail shops are ok but Power Tower is where the money is. There was only so much more I could do in the shops.
4.0Job security/advancement
4 November 2020
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
there was no life/work balance, as a college student i didnt get the chance to study or do assignments, i ended up leaving due to bitchiness in the shop i worked in aswell. district manager always asked me to come in on days off, i would do it but i was never returened any emergncy favours back. disappointed as i spent over a year here and ended up leaving because there couldnt be any comprimise.
1 November 2020
Trader (Former Employee) - Dublin
Trading department employees looked upon as 2nd class employees. You can offer up as much dominos on Saturdays and drinks on Fridays (which Traders couldn’t avail of because they’ll most likely be working!) but it won’t cover for the really low wages in comparison to competition. When management were challenged on this people were told to ‘go work for the competition so’. Such a lack of understanding and empathy shown. HR for the trading department are a disgrace and allow for all sorts of mismanagement especially at junior level. This is all mirrored in the high turnover rate of staff and many being poached now by competitors offering better pay and conditions.
Pros
Dominos on Saturday (but you’ll be working Saturdays).
Cons
Salary, unsocial hours, long hours, no lunch breaks, unlimited days annual leave is a hoax, Hr.
3 March 2020
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) - Dublin
Good job for having time between family life and most of the staff are friendly. Some of the older women managers are lazy. I Would love the job more if I got my breaks. This should be an essential. Everyone needs a break My eyes get tired if I don’t get a break from the computer screen.