Paddy Power Plc Employee Reviews in Tallaght, County Dublin
Tallaght, County Dublin8 reviews
Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 333 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
The only thing I can say good is the people who were also customer service agent were great people but from a management side they are only put for themselves as they would happily stab anyone in the back just to keep there job breaks were extremely short as you only get four 15 minutes breaks throughout the day also depending how long your shift was and little to no room for moving up the ladder as people do not want to move from there positions also there is little training given and you are held accountable for the most littlest mistakes even though you are not taught much about the in house software that is used
Fellow customer service agents
Long hours short breaks bad training and little cared about people's well-being and stress levels
Loved working here but had to review hours , great company benefits and enjoyed working with customers from all walks of life, dealing with customer queries on a daily bases also helped me with life.
flexi hours to fit around kids and homelife
new contract meant working more evening / night hours
Paddy Power is an excellent company to work for, they try fit your hours around any restrictions you may have, staff are a pleasure to work with, some great advancements for someone interested in moving up through the bookies. Hardest part is the repetitive tasks but the customer are lovely and friendly
can be long hours over big festivals
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
you logged on into your computer and taking calls non-stop you get a break thats really needed, it is hard work and the management are ok but not your friends, the hardest part of the job is the abuse you get from some very fustrated customers you dont get backed up by the supervisors you just have to take it, going home...
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paddy Power Plc?
See more Paddy Power Plc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paddy Power Plc. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 333 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Paddy Power Plc
- How are the working hours at Paddy Power Plc?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Paddy Power Plc?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Paddy Power Plc?4 people answered
- How are the working hours3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Paddy Power Plc?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Paddy Power Plc?2 people answered
- What is the interview process in paddy powerOne person answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Paddy Power Plc?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture likeOne person answered
- Does Paddy Power Plc require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Pa…One person answered
See all questions and answers