Paddy Power Plc

Paddy Power Plc Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier12 reviews
Ireland12 reviews

Good job if your looking for something easy going and slow paced. The staff where amazing and management always had time for you. They made sure to keep training you and like to promote from within. I was just used to a faster paced environment.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Long hours, slow paced

very slow an easy job

worked for 2 years hours are long and you might only get your hours for a week 2 days in advance makes it impossible to plan anything but is really good if you are in vollege also you get moved around alot

Pros

pay for travel low stress easy work amazing if your in college

Cons

hours pay comunication with manegement getting constantly moved

Great company

Great company to work for. Hours are long and weekend work is in the contract.. staff are very helpful. Customers are some what nice to deal with. Job can be very demanding at times and you can get a little stressed, but over all it is ok.

Pros

Great staff

Fair enough

Been working here years now but has changed for the worse down through the years. Used to be great bonus and the likes but not anymore. They care more about online than the shops. Management varys from shop to shop. District managers no help if you have problems within the shop. Rate of pay is ok

Only work here if you're stuck for cash.

Not a good working environment. No fairness with rotas. No cover for holidays (it is impossible to book time off). You are made feel guilty if you call in sick, I was out with a pretty serious illness for a few weeks and the roster coordinator asked "you're gone for the week so? Is THAT what you're telling me?" Can end up with 12/13 hour shifts. You'd be lucky to get a break. Everyone is looking out for number one. AVOID.

No work life balance.

Hours are long. Work is fast paced and stressful. Clientele are not the nicest. Wages arent great. No lunch breaks. Training is good. advancement throughout the company can be achievement after a one year period.

Decent Job Stressful for Money

Some parts of the job are good but for the stress it's not worth the money. Shop managers can be helpful but sometimes it's too busy to help other times your so bored.

Great place to work with great members of staff

Great job with great benefits certainly a unique job,lots Of great memories over the past 6 years but I just think personally myself that it is time for a new challenge

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Long and unsociable hours

Paddy power

Paddy power is a good company to work for i love the interaction with customers , its a very fast paced industry , with a large cash turn over , the work life balance in not the best and the 13 hour shifts can take there toll .

changing environment

I'm now mother and I think that I have a good handle on ethics. I'd like to now work in a job where its a good work/ home balance.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paddy Power Plc?

Enjoyable work place with helpful staff and loyal customers

I have a keen interest in sport and thus, thoroughly enjoyed my time working with this company. They were very accommodating working with my college hours and paid reasonably well.

Pros

always worked with someone

Cons

very freindly and enjoyable workplace

Great customers, great work team, good hours and pay got on very well with everyone and received great help from my work mates when it was needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paddy Power Plc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Paddy Power Plc with

• Paddy Power Plc
  • Cashier
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?