Paddy Power Plc Employee Reviews for Customer Service Associate / CashierReview this company
Customer Service Associate / Cashier1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 380 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good job for having time between family life and most of the staff are friendly. Some of the older women managers are lazy. I Would love the job more if I got my breaks. This should be an essential. Everyone needs a break My eyes get tired if I don’t get a break from the computer screen.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paddy Power Plc?
See more Paddy Power Plc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paddy Power Plc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 380 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.0 out of 5 stars for Management
3.1 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Paddy Power Plc
- How are the working hours at Paddy Power Plc?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Paddy Power Plc?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Paddy Power Plc?4 people answered
- How are the working hours4 people answered
- What is the interview process in paddy power3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Paddy Power Plc?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Paddy Power Plc?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at Paddy Power Plc?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Paddy Power Plc?2 people answered
- What would you suggest Paddy Power Plc management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered