Paddy Power Plc

Paddy Power Plc Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Deputy Manager9 reviews
Ireland9 reviews

Poor Work/Life Balance but Easy Work

Very relaxed and stress free work but ultimately long days and increased pressure from staffing issues make it slightly soul destroying with no sense of purpose typical days for a manager will be 12hrs long and for new hires 8hrs from 12:30am-9:30pm, no clear career path even outside the company from experience and opportunities balance from their ability to replace your current role. 5years as deputy manager left looking for somewhere new to start a career.

Great place to work and would recommend them

Paddy power is a great company to work for i have had the joy working for them. Not one day is the same that what makes is fun . The pro :working with great staff and great friends .Learning something new ever day . Having great management who do everything to help you and the best part is meeting new people ever day .well that me anyway I love meeting people getting to know them and having a bit of crack with them.The con: long hours but on the plus side you get to do your hours over 4 days and have 3 days off .

Pros

You get paid for your lunch . And also get your lunch break

Cons

Ok if you enjoy doing all your hours together

You will work long hours and be working weekends and bank holidays. If you enjoy having a social life this is not for you. It can be great fun but it’s st a fast pace too

Pros

You can work full time in 3 days per week

Deputy Manager

Worked for Paddy Power Plc for 12years it gave me a steady job with the prospects of promotion. Very limited in the area I worked in. would have considered my work colleagues close friends. very busy working environment

loved working as part as a team

I loved working as part as a team also i loved to deliver excellent customer service and my knowledge of the business. Its an excellent company for progression.

work life balance is very very bad

Its a fun job , tough at times. Pay is ok for the type of work, Hours are awful should be more regulated, breaks not guaranteed even on a 12 hour shift. A good work life balance not really a concern of company in my opinion. Staff and customers always friendly its a very sociable job.

Pros

sociable environment to work in

Fun

Fun, fast and very different working environment. Enjoyed working here and can be a challenge, however long days can be tough but not expected to do to many.

productive, fun environment

Paddy Power is a great place to work with great opertunity to further your career if you desire. I've worked with paddy power for the past 11 years and have enjoyed my time there. I've learned some great skills to take with me.

A normal day in Paddypower

Nothing is typical about working in Paddypower, the staff and customers have a great relationship.Upper management really understand that it is the staff that make Paddypower, they believe in the staff and give us a lot of leeway. When your promoted to management you get a lot of support and advice, its a fast paced business so you learn very quickly. the most enjoyable of the job is the unexpected comments and praise you get from your customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paddy Power Plc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement