Paddy Power Plc

Paddy Power Plc Employee Reviews for Deputy Manager

Deputy Manager7 reviews
Ireland7 reviews
You will work long hours and be working weekends and bank holidays. If you enjoy having a social life this is not for you. It can be great fun but it’s st a fast pace too
Pros
You can work full time in 3 days per week
Cons
Worked for Paddy Power Plc for 12years it gave me a steady job with the prospects of promotion. Very limited in the area I worked in. would have considered my work colleagues close friends. very busy working environment
I loved working as part as a team also i loved to deliver excellent customer service and my knowledge of the business. Its an excellent company for progression.
Its a fun job , tough at times.
Pay is ok for the type of work,

Hours are awful should be more regulated, breaks not guaranteed even on a 12 hour shift.

A good work life balance not really a concern of company in my opinion.

Staff and customers always friendly its a very sociable job.
Pros
sociable environment to work in
Cons
Fun, fast and very different working environment. Enjoyed working here and can be a challenge, however long days can be tough but not expected to do to many.
Paddy Power is a great place to work with great opertunity to further your career if you desire. I've worked with paddy power for the past 11 years and have enjoyed my time there. I've learned some great skills to take with me.
Nothing is typical about working in Paddypower, the staff and customers have a great relationship.Upper management really understand that it is the staff that make Paddypower, they believe in the staff and give us a lot of leeway.

When your promoted to management you get a lot of support and advice, its a fast paced business so you learn very quickly.

the most enjoyable of the job is the unexpected comments and praise you get from your customers.