Paddy Power Plc

Paddy Power Plc Employee Reviews for Retail Sales Associate

there was no life/work balance, as a college student i didnt get the chance to study or do assignments, i ended up leaving due to bitchiness in the shop i worked in aswell. district manager always asked me to come in on days off, i would do it but i was never returened any emergncy favours back. disappointed as i spent over a year here and ended up leaving because there couldnt be any comprimise.
There is no support from anyone in Paddy Power. The management are to old fashion and set in there ways and are straight out bullies. They have taken most of the bonuses away and give you targets that there is no chance reaching. Some lovely workers met there but no one stays long enough because they are forced out.
Appalled with the reception and way I was treated, going back to work with PP after a long break, during which time I worked at other Betting Companies. I have over 25 years experience working in the Betting Industry.There is Zero Staff relations and very poor customer service. All younger inexperienced staff who THINK they know EVERYTHING!!! were treated. tone