Paddy Power Plc

Retail Sales Associate3 reviews
Ireland3 reviews

3.2Job security & advancement

not great

there was no life/work balance, as a college student i didnt get the chance to study or do assignments, i ended up leaving due to bitchiness in the shop i worked in aswell. district manager always asked me to come in on days off, i would do it but i was never returened any emergncy favours back. disappointed as i spent over a year here and ended up leaving because there couldnt be any comprimise.

Worker

There is no support from anyone in Paddy Power. The management are to old fashion and set in there ways and are straight out bullies. They have taken most of the bonuses away and give you targets that there is no chance reaching. Some lovely workers met there but no one stays long enough because they are forced out.

Zero

Appalled with the reception and way I was treated, going back to work with PP after a long break, during which time I worked at other Betting Companies. I have over 25 years experience working in the Betting Industry.There is Zero Staff relations and very poor customer service. All younger inexperienced staff who THINK they know EVERYTHING!!! were treated. tone

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Paddy Power Plc?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paddy Power Plc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement