Paddy Power Plc

Paddy Power Plc Employee Review

View all Paddy Power Plc reviews

Worst jobs I've ever worked in
Betting assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 October 2018
I've worked in PP for over a year now and I can say it's easily one of the most mundane, boring mind-numbing experiences I've ever had. the hours scene flexible in theory but in reality you can never really do anything around them. The pay seems ok but it never seems to be a chance to go up in wages and she completed your basic courses. If you're really stuck for a job go ahead but every day you come home mentally drained. It's also morally difficult because most your customers are old people and are gamblers and your instructed never really to say no regardless of the state their in, how much they've spent and how bad their losses are. Your regulars are just addicts looking for another win and would scam you without a second thought.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Mentally draining, horrible uniforms, dealing with irrational customers, incredibly mundane

Other Paddy Power Plc Employee Reviews

Dont waste your life here
Retail Betting Assistant/Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 January 2020
Your just a number working every hr possible with no life, threatening abusive customers which the company do nothing about, because your just a number they can replace. Terrible pay also.
Only work here if you're stuck for cash.
Senior Cashier (Current Employee) –  Kerry11 December 2019
Not a good working environment.
No fairness with rotas.
No cover for holidays (it is impossible to book time off).
You are made feel guilty if you call in sick, I was out with a pretty serious illness for a few weeks and the roster coordinator asked "you're gone for the week so? Is THAT what you're telling me?"
Can end up with 12/13 hour shifts.
You'd be lucky to get a break.
Everyone is looking out for number one.
AVOID.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Paddy Power Plc. Our community is ready to answer.