Paddy Power Plc
Paddy Power Plc Employee Review

each day is different, good to deal with people on a day to day basis

25 July 2016
A typical day in Paddy power varies from one day to another. I am working in a very busy shop which has only been opened for about three years based in Stillorgan. My management role is the overall lookout of the shop, staff and customers. each day we are dealing with large amounts of cash, working long hours on computers and dealing with all sorts of issues or problems with customers and the basic running of the shop. we have built up a great clientele and really look after our customers going even further for them with promotions and amazing marketing offers.

I have learnt how to work well under pressure and to be very patient. I have always worked well with the public but learnt how to deal with all kinds of people.
Pros
flexiable
Cons
long hours and cannot progress further
30 January 2019
manager (Current Employee) - County Dublin
Long hrs ..poor managment with jumped up managers with no training or leadership skills more and more products put on you with no extra pay
Managment out for themselve your not even a number with this company your a district with some untrained dragged threw the ranks manager as a spokeperson for you ...A monkey could do the job as its so repetative but yet they have so called managers that think there running nasa ..really bad attitude and bad moral
Pros
Christmas Bonus
Cons
everything else about the job
9 January 2018
Manager (Former Employee) - Kerry
Every day was exciting and different. A good company to work for. Only down side was it has unsociable working hours. A person employed there would have to be of strong character and be able to handle a degree of pressure.
25 May 2017
Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
With aggressive culture and high pressure to perform, this is not the company for the faint of heart. Very fast paced, and a true meritocracy. Great place to learn digital early in your career.