Pair Mobile

Pair Mobile Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews
Good place to work for young people
Unfortunately no structure how to run bussnes

No opportunity to grow in the company

New staff every couple of months
ALl the managers in PAir MObile are completely stressed and have mental illness, caused by the owners. THey can`t keep decisions and make everybody feel terrible, because they cant treat people well at all. Toxic environment.
a good place to work. I you are interested in sales or want to start your career in sales or mobile repairs then this is the best place. People are frndly and owners and management are very friendly.
Pair Mobile is an ideal place to work if you're in college or trying to balance a second job. The money is good and the job role is straight forward! However I would not recommend working in Pair as a full time sales assistant. The environment is stressful and over all management at Pair Mobile are difficult to work with.
The management and store had a very positive atmosphere to it. The job itself is very interesting as your always learning something new about the accessories, phones, other technological devices and repairs.
Pros
Interesting job, always something to learn, great people to work with
Cons
hours varied a bit too much.
As a job I have been taught lifelong skills that I can use across the board. I thoroughly enjoy my work here and feel it has benefited me both building personality and confidence.
Pros
Staff meetings are always casual and beneficial without being directly critical.
Cons
Lack of hours and distance from my place of residence
Working here I discovered a lot more about the phones that I previously and continued to sell, eg about the software and the parts. I thoroughly enjoy working with the team that I do, every other member of staff is a very upbeat and bubbly persinality which makes the job much easier.
Pros
Staff, Knowledge growth and commision
Cons
Late nights
The employees there are very nice friendly people and I enjoyed working as part of their team.

I worked 10 - 6pm 5 days a week

The manager I worked with was helpful and treated me with respect

The owners do not treat their staff well and communication from them is practically non existent. They also refuse to deal with customers

Some days were very busy so we would be put under pressure to do repairs as fast as possible
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Pay, Treatment of staff from the owners