Pair Mobile Employee Reviews

Handy part-time job.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limerick2 December 2019
Pair Mobile is an ideal place to work if you're in college or trying to balance a second job. The money is good and the job role is straight forward! However I would not recommend working in Pair as a full time sales assistant. The environment is stressful and over all management at Pair Mobile are difficult to work with.
Happy enviroment
Sales Assistant and adviser (Former Employee) –  Cork23 January 2018
The management and store had a very positive atmosphere to it. The job itself is very interesting as your always learning something new about the accessories, phones, other technological devices and repairs.
Pros
Interesting job, always something to learn, great people to work with
Cons
hours varied a bit too much.
Educational and fun workplace
Sales Assistant and Social Media Advertising (Current Employee) –  Limerick9 April 2017
As a job I have been taught lifelong skills that I can use across the board. I thoroughly enjoy my work here and feel it has benefited me both building personality and confidence.
Pros
Staff meetings are always casual and beneficial without being directly critical.
Cons
Lack of hours and distance from my place of residence
Educational place to work
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin7 September 2016
Working here I discovered a lot more about the phones that I previously and continued to sell, eg about the software and the parts. I thoroughly enjoy working with the team that I do, every other member of staff is a very upbeat and bubbly persinality which makes the job much easier.
Pros
Staff, Knowledge growth and commision
Cons
Late nights
Pair mobile experience
Phone Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D24 August 2015
The employees there are very nice friendly people and I enjoyed working as part of their team.

I worked 10 - 6pm 5 days a week

The manager I worked with was helpful and treated me with respect

The owners do not treat their staff well and communication from them is practically non existent. They also refuse to deal with customers

Some days were very busy so we would be put under pressure to do repairs as fast as possible
Pros
Friendly co workers
Cons
Pay, Treatment of staff from the owners