Pandora Jewelry logo
Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,977 reviews

A friendly & productive environment.

A typical day starts with cleaning the glass, making sure every display cabinet looks presentable & opening up the till to begin the day. I learned a lot about jewelry such as how its measured for each customers size & all the different metals. I improved my communication skills also. The job became stressful at times when it was very busy during Christmas season and customers were unhappy we didn't have the item they wanted in stock. The environment is super friendly and I would recommend working here.

Over worked for little pay

Staff made do management jobs with little to no weekends off. While management have at least one day off each weekend with staff waiting weeks for a weekend off.

Pros

Good discount

Cons

Zero social life and unfair management

Fun workplace

Loved my job a lot, only downside was the pay wasn’t sufficient for me to live on, no room for progression at the time as all positions were full but I would have loved to progress in this company

Pros

Bonus given when targets are met

Terrible management and unfair treatment

Management doesn't care about abusive clients (which are very frequent) and forces us to serve people who treat us badly or disrespectfully. If a customer complains about something, the employee id berated by management with no opportunity to tell their side of the story. Competitive targets to reach and goals to hit with no incentives or compensation for hard work, as well as no overtime pay despite overtime occurring every single day.

Pros

Good staff discount

Cons

Bad pay, poor management, no overtime

Don’t recommend

I would not recommend if you are looking for part time work, minimum wage monthly pay and there are often mix ups with the pay or bonuses, so you do not receive the correct amount. No work life balance, hours were 8 one week and 36 the next, as a part timer. Management disregarded college students and expected them to be fully available for all shifts and did not make allowances for exams. Management do not thank you or show any gratitude when you go above or beyond in your tasks, the motto that was often said was “once there’s money going in the till i don’t care”. Very false environment as there was often bitchiness between management, no communication either. You will also not advance further in this company if you’re not liked/don’t have connections. Manager would also deny staff time off regularly, while they were never present on shop floor and regularly left to go do shopping or hair/nail appointments. No system with rotas, were always put up at the very last minute.Constant turn over in staff, which doesn’t surprise me.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Long hours, management

Soul destroying

So much pressure put on staff for very poor pay. Manager was barely present on shop floor would go get hair/nails/ food shopping and collect child even on busy days. When shop targets weren't reached, staff would be questioned by area manager and manager would just point fingers. A lot of rumours spread by manager about girls personal life, partners, weight gain/loss.

Pros

Cons

Pay, bad environment, too much pressure

Stay away

Stay away at all costs.. the money is absolutely shameful. The pressure you are put under is unbelievable. We,as a team tried our hardest day in day out and we were NEVER thanked! Senior management could not care less about their workers well being. Any problem that was brought to them was turned back on you. No trust whatsoever in staff.. had to sign our own jewellery everyday and we were also given body scanners to make sure people were not sneaking out (overly priced) jewellery in our underwear.

Pros

Cons

Pay, hours, rota, senior management

The way the place is run is ridiculous but some of the staff working there were nice. I did however, have a problem with management

No opportunity to advance if a manager doesn’t like you, they try to get rid of you in different ways such as making your work life uncomfortable and reducing hours. We often made the required bonus and then didn’t receive it because of higher up, greedy people The turnover of staff is ridiculous but not surprising. You’ll never receive any gratitude for any additional work you put in to help out the store

Cons

Bad management, no benefits, no opportunity to advance, not a nice friendly workplace.

No work/life balance

Awful environment to work in. Senior management are all terrible. Rotas are last minute, which leads to no work/life balance. Company does not care for you as a person, expected to always put your job before every other aspect of your life. Really long blackout periods where holidays cannot be taken also.

Cons

Long hours, bad pay, very little notice

Senior Management are awful

High targets set, unrealistic as we didn’t have the stock on hand to sell. Could never get a rota on time as head office would throw events and promotions on us last minute that would completely change the rota. Lack of communication from head office and area manager means that store managers rely on each other for information. All store managers are amazing at their jobs and don’t get the credit they deserve

Pros

Sociable opening hours

Cons

No thanks for any work you do, bad pay

Jobs at Pandora Jewelry

See more jobs

Stay away

The hardest place ever to work. No work/life balance. All the company cares about is targets and KPIs. YOU are the last thing they think about. Not paid enough for the stress your put under

Pandora do not care about you

No matter how hard you work Pandora do not care. People who are unqualified end up in their positions. They do not care about your mental health or you as a person.

Dream Job

I have been working with Pandora for a number of years now and I have loved every second of it. Each member of staff I have met along the way have been amazing from head office, in store managers to seasonal staff, everybody has been a dream! I couldn’t rate this work place enough, I have met life long friends as well as found my dream job all while having fun!! There are many incentives and games constantly happening which are so achievable and keep you on your toes without being unrealistic. I cannot possibly fault Pandora as a company as they treat their staff as a family. I cannot wait for many more years with my Pandorians 👑

Overall horrible company to work for. I worked in management level and was barely being paid above minimum wage.

Long hours (40 hours min per week) and being paid a salary which was barely above the minimum wage. Very stressful trying to motivate staff and yourself to reach hourly/daily targets and constantly expected to up-sell to every customer! Never got a bonus at Christmas! Other than a one for all voucher which Xmas staff hired for 8 weeks also got the same!!! They never acknowledged any of the long term staff were loyal! Long hours, unrealistic incentives (your always competing with dublin stores who are always going to sell more than the country stores) and long days especially at Christmas time

Fun

great place to work lovely staff and great rewards. Very busy over the christmas period in which sometimes there were more staff required. Over all a great place to work

Such an amazing place to work

I worked in Pandora as a Seasonal sales assistant for the Christmas period and I absolutely loved it. While at first it can seem incredibly overwhelming you will be surprised how fast you learn everything. The training is provided and very informative so you never feel you're thrown in the deep end.It was very busy at Christmas and can be stressful but was rewarding when you reached your sales targets and helped someone get a lovely gift for a loved one. The jewelry is beautiful and it's fun to hear stories from customers about why they're buying certain things and who for. The best thing about Pandora for me was the people you worked with, I genuinely loved all the girls I worked with, they could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The managers were also amazing and you could tell they genuinely cared about the employees that worked for them. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work there again.

Pros

Discount, the people

Cons

Minimum wage

Excellent place to work.

I loved working in Pandora during my time there. I was working there during the Christmas period and everyday I looked forward to going in. The girls I worked with were so lovely and welcoming from the moment I started working there. The salary was very competitive and staff discounts were always are great bonus ! My managers were also so lovely and I always got on with them really well. Overall, a fabulous place to work and would definitely love to work here again !

Pros

Discounts, Salary, Lovely staff

fun

fun work place friendly talking to customers online orders dealing with cash ie pick ups opening and closing store keeping team onto of target keeping onto of tills everyday

My Favourite Place

PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.

excelente ambiente laboral y oportunidad de crecimiento

Cálculo del costo de los productos, investigación de mercado, negociación de precios y entregas; así como informar a los diseñadores de los requerimientos del cliente. Visitas estratégicas a los clientes y mantenerme al día sobre la actualidad comercial y financiera. Crear una relación exitosa entre el proveedor y administrador de cuentas; además de la negociación efectiva para lograr el objetivo de calidad y eficiencia de la empresa Diversidad de culturas en el area que yo estaba asi que era un ambiente divertido e interesante para todos, la parte mas dificil era preparar los reportes a entregar cada fin de mes Lo que me gusto de trabajar ahi fue la oportunidad de apoyar varias areas desde ventas hasta administracion con el apoyo de mis colegas y jefes.

Pros

descuentos y capacitaciones

Extremely busy store

Unfortunately I didn't stay in this job for long! There was a mix up on my contract by managers. I applied for a permanent position but only got temporary Christmas contract. So I had to leave to find a permanent job.

Pros

Store discount

Cons

Not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pandora Jewelry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement