Pandora Jewelry
Coronavirus update
Information from Pandora Jewelry:

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Ireland22 reviews
A typical day starts with cleaning the glass, making sure every display cabinet looks presentable & opening up the till to begin the day.

I learned a lot about jewelry such as how its measured for each customers size & all the different metals. I improved my communication skills also.

The job became stressful at times when it was very busy during Christmas season and customers were unhappy we didn't have the item they wanted in stock.

The environment is super friendly and I would recommend working here.
Stay away at all costs.. the money is absolutely shameful. The pressure you are put under is unbelievable. We,as a team tried our hardest day in day out and we were NEVER thanked! Senior management could not care less about their workers well being. Any problem that was brought to them was turned back on you. No trust whatsoever in staff.. had to sign our own jewellery everyday and we were also given body scanners to make sure people were not sneaking out (overly priced) jewellery in our underwear.
Pros
Cons
Pay, hours, rota, senior management
No opportunity to advance if a manager doesn’t like you, they try to get rid of you in different ways such as making your work life uncomfortable and reducing hours.
We often made the required bonus and then didn’t receive it because of higher up, greedy people

The turnover of staff is ridiculous but not surprising. You’ll never receive any gratitude for any additional work you put in to help out the store
Cons
Bad management, no benefits, no opportunity to advance, not a nice friendly workplace.
Awful environment to work in. Senior management are all terrible. Rotas are last minute, which leads to no work/life balance. Company does not care for you as a person, expected to always put your job before every other aspect of your life. Really long blackout periods where holidays cannot be taken also.
Cons
Long hours, bad pay, very little notice
High targets set, unrealistic as we didn’t have the stock on hand to sell. Could never get a rota on time as head office would throw events and promotions on us last minute that would completely change the rota. Lack of communication from head office and area manager means that store managers rely on each other for information. All store managers are amazing at their jobs and don’t get the credit they deserve
Pros
Sociable opening hours
Cons
No thanks for any work you do, bad pay
The hardest place ever to work. No work/life balance. All the company cares about is targets and KPIs. YOU are the last thing they think about. Not paid enough for the stress your put under
No matter how hard you work Pandora do not care. People who are unqualified end up in their positions. They do not care about your mental health or you as a person.
I have been working with Pandora for a number of years now and I have loved every second of it. Each member of staff I have met along the way have been amazing from head office, in store managers to seasonal staff, everybody has been a dream! I couldn’t rate this work place enough, I have met life long friends as well as found my dream job all while having fun!! There are many incentives and games constantly happening which are so achievable and keep you on your toes without being unrealistic. I cannot possibly fault Pandora as a company as they treat their staff as a family. I cannot wait for many more years with my Pandorians 👑
Long hours (40 hours min per week) and being paid a salary which was barely above the minimum wage. Very stressful trying to motivate staff and yourself to reach hourly/daily targets and constantly expected to up-sell to every customer! Never got a bonus at Christmas! Other than a one for all voucher which Xmas staff hired for 8 weeks also got the same!!! They never acknowledged any of the long term staff were loyal! Long hours, unrealistic incentives (your always competing with dublin stores who are always going to sell more than the country stores) and long days especially at Christmas time
great place to work lovely staff and great rewards. Very busy over the christmas period in which sometimes there were more staff required. Over all a great place to work
I worked in Pandora as a Seasonal sales assistant for the Christmas period and I absolutely loved it. While at first it can seem incredibly overwhelming you will be surprised how fast you learn everything. The training is provided and very informative so you never feel you're thrown in the deep end.It was very busy at Christmas and can be stressful but was rewarding when you reached your sales targets and helped someone get a lovely gift for a loved one. The jewelry is beautiful and it's fun to hear stories from customers about why they're buying certain things and who for. The best thing about Pandora for me was the people you worked with, I genuinely loved all the girls I worked with, they could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The managers were also amazing and you could tell they genuinely cared about the employees that worked for them. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work there again.
Pros
Discount, the people
Cons
Minimum wage
I loved working in Pandora during my time there. I was working there during the Christmas period and everyday I looked forward to going in. The girls I worked with were so lovely and welcoming from the moment I started working there. The salary was very competitive and staff discounts were always are great bonus ! My managers were also so lovely and I always got on with them really well.
Overall, a fabulous place to work and would definitely love to work here again !
Pros
Discounts, Salary, Lovely staff
fun work place
friendly

talking to customers

online orders

dealing with cash ie pick ups

opening and closing store

keeping team onto of target

keeping onto of tills everyday
PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.
Cálculo del costo de los productos, investigación de mercado, negociación de precios y entregas; así como informar a los diseñadores de los requerimientos del cliente. Visitas estratégicas a los clientes y mantenerme al día sobre la actualidad comercial y financiera. Crear una relación exitosa entre el proveedor y administrador de cuentas; además de la negociación efectiva para lograr el objetivo de calidad y eficiencia de la empresa
Diversidad de culturas en el area que yo estaba asi que era un ambiente divertido e interesante para todos, la parte mas dificil era preparar los reportes a entregar cada fin de mes

Lo que me gusto de trabajar ahi fue la oportunidad de apoyar varias areas desde ventas hasta administracion con el apoyo de mis colegas y jefes.
Pros
descuentos y capacitaciones
Unfortunately I didn't stay in this job for long! There was a mix up on my contract by managers. I applied for a permanent position but only got temporary Christmas contract. So I had to leave to find a permanent job.
Pros
Store discount
Cons
Not enough hours
Everything about working at Pandora was awesome.
I was outside of the country, so that in itself was absolutely outstanding. The management was pleasant. It was overall a great experience.
loved working here. It thought me so much and helped me gain a lot of the necessary skills to move up in a company. The most enjoyable part of the job was the wonderful team I had working with me.
My time in Pandora really allowed me to focus on developing my skills as a salesperson, in terms of reaching targets and achieving a high standard of customer service. The company ensured that there was ongoing training, with updated reviews of this at every season launch, which meant sure that we were totally on top of the details of all jewellery in the store and could answer any customers questions.
While I initially found it difficult to aim for and reach targets, every support was given to revise training and speak to management about how to improve. I feel that Pandora gave me a set of skills totally transferable for other employment not only in retail but in any service industry.
Pros
Training
Part time Sales Assistant working on my own instinctive and as part of a team with good customer service dealing with customers. Love that it is so busy, also replenishing displays cabinets with needed.
Pros
Loving the product your selling and getting a staff discount
Cons
No cons
Awesome Job Experience! Great atmosphere, brilliant.
The CEO was awesome. My coworkers were a great team. It was just an overall outstanding experience.