Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,303 reviews
Overall horrible company to work for. I worked in management level and was barely being paid above minimum wage.
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Waterford11 October 2019
Long hours (40 hours min per week) and being paid a salary which was barely above the minimum wage. Very stressful trying to motivate staff and yourself to reach hourly/daily targets and constantly expected to up-sell to every customer! Never got a bonus at Christmas! Other than a one for all voucher which Xmas staff hired for 8 weeks also got the same!!! They never acknowledged any of the long term staff were loyal! Long hours, unrealistic incentives (your always competing with dublin stores who are always going to sell more than the country stores) and long days especially at Christmas time
Such an amazing place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin15 April 2019
I worked in Pandora as a Seasonal sales assistant for the Christmas period and I absolutely loved it. While at first it can seem incredibly overwhelming you will be surprised how fast you learn everything. The training is provided and very informative so you never feel you're thrown in the deep end.It was very busy at Christmas and can be stressful but was rewarding when you reached your sales targets and helped someone get a lovely gift for a loved one. The jewelry is beautiful and it's fun to hear stories from customers about why they're buying certain things and who for. The best thing about Pandora for me was the people you worked with, I genuinely loved all the girls I worked with, they could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The managers were also amazing and you could tell they genuinely cared about the employees that worked for them. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work there again.
Pros
Discount, the people
Cons
Minimum wage
Excellent place to work.
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Kilkenny, UK19 March 2019
I loved working in Pandora during my time there. I was working there during the Christmas period and everyday I looked forward to going in. The girls I worked with were so lovely and welcoming from the moment I started working there. The salary was very competitive and staff discounts were always are great bonus ! My managers were also so lovely and I always got on with them really well.
Overall, a fabulous place to work and would definitely love to work here again !
Pros
Discounts, Salary, Lovely staff
My Favourite Place
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 December 2018
PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.
excelente ambiente laboral y oportunidad de crecimiento
compradora y ventas (Former Employee) –  Dublin12 July 2017
Cálculo del costo de los productos, investigación de mercado, negociación de precios y entregas; así como informar a los diseñadores de los requerimientos del cliente. Visitas estratégicas a los clientes y mantenerme al día sobre la actualidad comercial y financiera. Crear una relación exitosa entre el proveedor y administrador de cuentas; además de la negociación efectiva para lograr el objetivo de calidad y eficiencia de la empresa
Diversidad de culturas en el area que yo estaba asi que era un ambiente divertido e interesante para todos, la parte mas dificil era preparar los reportes a entregar cada fin de mes
Lo que me gusto de trabajar ahi fue la oportunidad de apoyar varias areas desde ventas hasta administracion con el apoyo de mis colegas y jefes.
Pros
descuentos y capacitaciones
Extremely busy store
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kildare Village27 June 2017
Unfortunately I didn't stay in this job for long! There was a mix up on my contract by managers. I applied for a permanent position but only got temporary Christmas contract. So I had to leave to find a permanent job.
Pros
Store discount
Cons
Not enough hours
Retail Sales Assistant
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford30 January 2017
Part time Sales Assistant working on my own instinctive and as part of a team with good customer service dealing with customers. Love that it is so busy, also replenishing displays cabinets with needed.
Pros
Loving the product your selling and getting a staff discount
Cons
No cons
Loved it!
Communication Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, Ireland8 July 2016
Awesome Job Experience! Great atmosphere, brilliant.
The CEO was awesome. My coworkers were a great team. It was just an overall outstanding experience.
fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, D14 September 2015
Fun place to work. No day is ever the same working within the airport. Co workers are amazing and easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job can be working unsocial hours but getting along with co-workers makes this easier.
Pros
discount on jewelry
Cons
early hours (4am starts)