Pandora Jewelry logo
Pandora Jewelry
View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

good place to move up the ladder

loved working here. It thought me so much and helped me gain a lot of the necessary skills to move up in a company. The most enjoyable part of the job was the wonderful team I had working with me.

Same role

Terrible management and unfair treatment

Management doesn't care about abusive clients (which are very frequent) and forces us to serve people who treat us badly or disrespectfully. If a customer complains about something, the employee id berated by management with no opportunity to tell their side of the story. Competitive targets to reach and goals to hit with no incentives or compensation for hard work, as well as no overtime pay despite overtime occurring every single day.

Pros

Good staff discount

Cons

Bad pay, poor management, no overtime
Same location

Over worked for little pay

Staff made do management jobs with little to no weekends off. While management have at least one day off each weekend with staff waiting weeks for a weekend off.

Pros

Good discount

Cons

Zero social life and unfair management
Same location

Soul destroying

So much pressure put on staff for very poor pay. Manager was barely present on shop floor would go get hair/nails/ food shopping and collect child even on busy days. When shop targets weren't reached, staff would be questioned by area manager and manager would just point fingers. A lot of rumours spread by manager about girls personal life, partners, weight gain/loss.

Pros

Cons

Pay, bad environment, too much pressure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pandora Jewelry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement
  • Pandora Jewelry
  • good place to move up the ladder