Pandora Jewelry logo
Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

Showing all 1,958 reviews

A friendly & productive environment.

A typical day starts with cleaning the glass, making sure every display cabinet looks presentable & opening up the till to begin the day. I learned a lot about jewelry such as how its measured for each customers size & all the different metals. I improved my communication skills also. The job became stressful at times when it was very busy during Christmas season and customers were unhappy we didn't have the item they wanted in stock. The environment is super friendly and I would recommend working here.

Unprofessional Management

First off they fire temps all of the time for no reason at all it doesn’t matter if you are on time everyday and you hit your numbers they don’t value temps at all. They show a lot of favoritism I see all the time .. being as though numbers are posted on this wall everyday you can see who is hitting their goals and who is not and it’s clear as day to me that the managers have favorites. Over a drama filled place . Managers should try managing instead of trying to be friends with their staff

Pros

Great Hours

Cons

Drama

Poor Training

District Managers take zero accountability and do not take ownership to things that are wrong! District managers are very dismissive towards issues and pretend things aren’t happening! No work home balance! District managers show no appreciation to store manager! Nothing is good enough! Does not give recognition without focusing on something negative! They expect managers to hire luxury elevated sales associates but they want you to offer them minimum wage salary!

Pros

The discount is 75%

Environnement de travail Correct

experience intéressante, l'ambiance reste détendue mais compétitive

Pros

Titres restaurants, Réduction employé, Formation au siège

Cons

faible évolution

Ice place to be

Great company with strong work reviews and ne envoirnement great place to work at same time very disruptive as per the culture is not estable It is a bice place to learn

Pros

Bonus and benefita

Cons

Hard business management

Such a great feeling being a part of something bigger!

The global initiative Pandora is taking on is so inspiring. I feel motivated in my performance in my store for this reason. The company is completely supportive and has a genuine interest in your growth.

Productive and fun workplace

This was a great company to work for. I was challenged every day, and my coworkers always had high spirits. I enjoyed making customers happy, and it was a great way to network.

Awful

Clicky, two faces, unprofessional and no career progression if the manager doesn't like you. I left the company and have joined another company in which I have already received 2 promotions.

Pros

Discounts

Cons

Long hours, unprofessional, no career progression

Don’t recommend

I would not recommend if you are looking for part time work, minimum wage monthly pay and there are often mix ups with the pay or bonuses, so you do not receive the correct amount. No work life balance, hours were 8 one week and 36 the next, as a part timer. Management disregarded college students and expected them to be fully available for all shifts and did not make allowances for exams. Management do not thank you or show any gratitude when you go above or beyond in your tasks, the motto that was often said was “once there’s money going in the till i don’t care”. Very false environment as there was often bitchiness between management, no communication either. You will also not advance further in this company if you’re not liked/don’t have connections. Manager would also deny staff time off regularly, while they were never present on shop floor and regularly left to go do shopping or hair/nail appointments. No system with rotas, were always put up at the very last minute.Constant turn over in staff, which doesn’t surprise me.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Long hours, management

Looking for part time sales, this is a great place.

Currently everyone there is great to work with. The owners, managers and all sales staff. Socially, I have a great time. Holiday shoppers are crazy but we all support and seem to work well with each other to get through a crazy busy day.

Pros

Free lunches on Holiday work hours, manager works with your schedule

Jobs at Pandora Jewelry

See more jobs

Great Benefits, lovely colleagues but poor management

Great hours, good location. Many benefits. They are just to pushy with their staff at times, complains over the way you dress-super high expectations. Management are ok however it really does to depend which store you go to.

It’s was an okay workplace

Working for Pandora taught me so much about customer service and how far I can push myself to reach my goal. I met a lot of life time friends there.What I didn’t like is the management it was terrible communication was off.

Pros

Discount

horrible

le directeur embauche en proposant un cdi, miroite en réalité la même chose aux autres cdd pour nous pousser à faire mieux, en vain, il n’en prendra aucune. promet des primes qui n’arriveront jamais. des cadeaux sont promis à l’équipe suite à des concours de vente en interne, ils ne reviendront qu’au directeur malgré avoir obtenu le meilleur résultat. mauvaise fiche de paye. environnement stressant et hypocrite. on peut se faire renvoyer chez nous pour un ongle au vernis légèrement écaillé. dans les petites boutiques comme la mienne le travail est ennuyant, on nettoie 36 fois la boutique par jour pour « sembler occupé pour le client ». tu signe un contrat 35h mais j’y restait parfois 42h/semaine (non payée). et le patron se permet de mal parler de ses employés aux autres futurs employés ou clients susceptibles de les connaître.

Pros

clientèle agréable

Cons

hypocrisie, stress, fausse promesse, pas de cdi, compétition

Nice co-workers, supportive management

Good part time job, company culture was inclusive and encouraging. Only downfall is they push really hard for a lot of sales, but we only made a low hourly wage, not commission so it seemed like there was little incentive to really encourage clients to purchase specific kinds of jewelry. Liked the job overall though! Would go back.

Pros

Decent discount

Cons

Not commission

Great work environment

A job I’d definitely be open to trying again. The overall experience at Pandora was one of a kind, decent pay, flexible schedule and discounts. The jewelry sells itself.

Hectic Start

I started at this location before it had even opened. The opening was extremely chaotic and had little organization. There were times as a part time employee, where I was working 50 hours a week. I felt little support with upper management but that improved as time went on and our voices were being heard.

Pros

Fun enviornment

Typical Retail job

typical retail job that would good for a first job, or a pt job. super busy on wknds, and kinda consistent hrs. great 75% off discount on all jewelry for employees! no breaks all shift, just 30 min lunch. pay rate was $9.50/hr, paid biweekly.

Pros

employee discount, wearing jewelry during shift

Cons

pay, lack of breaks, hours

Amazing place to work!

Working at Pandora was both fun and rewarding! The busier periods were definitely the best! Working at Pandora has really helped me become who I am! I am definitely more outgoing and confident! Having anxiety, it was difficult for me and first but with a lovely team and a fantastic manager I am a much happier person leaving this place!Management was incredibly helpful and always encouraged hard work insuring our store would be the best it could be. The staff discount was great also.Unfortunately, I have to leave my position SA, as I am going to pursue my dream working within the healthcare industry. I would definitely go back to working here in a heartbeat!

Pros

Great management, Staff Discount, Friendly Team, Plenty of learning opportunities

Cons

Basic Pay Rate

Meraviglioso! Vado a lavorare con il sorriso!

Lavoro in questa meravigliosa azienda da pochi mesi ma mi sono fatta, da subito, un’idea ottima. La store manager è una grande leader, precisa, gentile e davvero competente. Mi ha preso sotto le sue ali e mi sta formando passo passo. Mi sono sentita a mio agio dal primo giorno in cui sono entrata. Pandora è un mondo stupendo e sono tanto felice di far parte di questa azienda. Il benessere del dipendente è messo al primo posto insieme al cliente. Un dipendente felice rende il doppio!Vendiamo emozioni, vedere un cliente felice, soddisfatto e che torna in negozio ricordandosi di te, per me è la più grande soddisfazione. Il team con cui lavoro è affiatato, gentile, cordiale e ci aiutiamo l’una con l’altra: mi ha integrata benissimo dal primo giorno. Consiglio a tutti di avvicinarsi al mondo Pandora. Dopo tante delusioni in termini di ambienti lavorativi tossici, mi godo questa bella esperienza e spero di farne tesoro.

Pros

Buoni pasti, caffè e acqua, clima sereno, lavoro entusiasmante

Cons

Assolutamente nessuno.

Productive work enviornment

This job was a very fast pace and productive environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to form great friendships with the team!

Pros

Great environment!

Pandora Franchise

Watch out if you work for a franchise Pandora. There turnaround is super high as the owners like to rotate managers in and out of the company. The owners only care about profit and don’t care about the actual well being of their staff.

Cons

Franchise Owners not caring about the Pandora Brand