Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Dublin

fun work place friendly talking to customers online orders dealing with cash ie pick ups opening and closing store keeping team onto of target keeping onto of tills everyday
So much pressure put on staff for very poor pay. Manager was barely present on shop floor would go get hair/nails/ food shopping and collect child even on busy days. When shop targets weren't reached, staff would be questioned by area manager and manager would just point fingers. A lot of rumours spread by manager about girls personal life, partners, weight gain/loss.
Pros
Cons
Pay, bad environment, too much pressure
The hardest place ever to work. No work/life balance. All the company cares about is targets and KPIs. YOU are the last thing they think about. Not paid enough for the stress your put under
I worked in Pandora as a Seasonal sales assistant for the Christmas period and I absolutely loved it. While at first it can seem incredibly overwhelming you will be surprised how fast you learn everything. The training is provided and very informative so you never feel you're thrown in the deep end.It was very busy at Christmas and can be stressful but was rewarding when you reached your sales targets and helped someone get a lovely gift for a loved one. The jewelry is beautiful and it's fun to hear stories from customers about why they're buying certain things and who for. The best thing about Pandora for me was the people you worked with, I genuinely loved all the girls I worked with, they could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The managers were also amazing and you could tell they genuinely cared about the employees that worked for them. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work there again.
Pros
Discount, the people
Cons
Minimum wage
PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.
Cálculo del costo de los productos, investigación de mercado, negociación de precios y entregas; así como informar a los diseñadores de los requerimientos del cliente. Visitas estratégicas a los clientes y mantenerme al día sobre la actualidad comercial y financiera. Crear una relación exitosa entre el proveedor y administrador de cuentas; además de la negociación efectiva para lograr el objetivo de calidad y eficiencia de la empresa Diversidad de culturas en el area que yo estaba asi que era un ambiente divertido e interesante para todos, la parte mas dificil era preparar los reportes a entregar cada fin de mes Lo que me gusto de trabajar ahi fue la oportunidad de apoyar varias areas desde ventas hasta administracion con el apoyo de mis colegas y jefes.
Pros
descuentos y capacitaciones
Everything about working at Pandora was awesome. I was outside of the country, so that in itself was absolutely outstanding. The management was pleasant. It was overall a great experience.
loved working here. It thought me so much and helped me gain a lot of the necessary skills to move up in a company. The most enjoyable part of the job was the wonderful team I had working with me.
Awesome Job Experience! Great atmosphere, brilliant. The CEO was awesome. My coworkers were a great team. It was just an overall outstanding experience.
Fun place to work. No day is ever the same working within the airport. Co workers are amazing and easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job can be working unsocial hours but getting along with co-workers makes this easier.
Pros
discount on jewelry
Cons
early hours (4am starts)