Here to help
Information from Pandora Jewelry:
Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews in Waterford
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,856 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Overall horrible company to work for. I worked in management level and was barely being paid above minimum wage.
Long hours (40 hours min per week) and being paid a salary which was barely above the minimum wage. Very stressful trying to motivate staff and yourself to reach hourly/daily targets and constantly expected to up-sell to every customer! Never got a bonus at Christmas! Other than a one for all voucher which Xmas staff hired for 8 weeks also got the same!!! They never acknowledged any of the long term staff were loyal! Long hours, unrealistic incentives (your always competing with dublin stores who are always going to sell more than the country stores) and long days especially at Christmas time
Part time Sales Assistant working on my own instinctive and as part of a team with good customer service dealing with customers. Love that it is so busy, also replenishing displays cabinets with needed.
Loving the product your selling and getting a staff discount
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Pandora Jewelry reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pandora Jewelry. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,856 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Pandora Jewelry
- How does someone get hired at Pandora Jewelry? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- Is the hourly wage the same on a Sunday?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Pandora Jewelry?One person answered
- How are the working hours at Pandora Jewelry?2 people answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Pandora Jewelry?One person answered
- Are'nt pandora jewelry company allso hire foreginers?
See all questions and answers