Pandora Jewelry logo
Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,986 reviews

A friendly & productive environment.

A typical day starts with cleaning the glass, making sure every display cabinet looks presentable & opening up the till to begin the day. I learned a lot about jewelry such as how its measured for each customers size & all the different metals. I improved my communication skills also. The job became stressful at times when it was very busy during Christmas season and customers were unhappy we didn't have the item they wanted in stock. The environment is super friendly and I would recommend working here.

Don’t recommend

I would not recommend if you are looking for part time work, minimum wage monthly pay and there are often mix ups with the pay or bonuses, so you do not receive the correct amount. No work life balance, hours were 8 one week and 36 the next, as a part timer. Management disregarded college students and expected them to be fully available for all shifts and did not make allowances for exams. Management do not thank you or show any gratitude when you go above or beyond in your tasks, the motto that was often said was “once there’s money going in the till i don’t care”. Very false environment as there was often bitchiness between management, no communication either. You will also not advance further in this company if you’re not liked/don’t have connections. Manager would also deny staff time off regularly, while they were never present on shop floor and regularly left to go do shopping or hair/nail appointments. No system with rotas, were always put up at the very last minute.Constant turn over in staff, which doesn’t surprise me.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Long hours, management

No work/life balance

Awful environment to work in. Senior management are all terrible. Rotas are last minute, which leads to no work/life balance. Company does not care for you as a person, expected to always put your job before every other aspect of your life. Really long blackout periods where holidays cannot be taken also.

Cons

Long hours, bad pay, very little notice

Senior Management are awful

High targets set, unrealistic as we didn’t have the stock on hand to sell. Could never get a rota on time as head office would throw events and promotions on us last minute that would completely change the rota. Lack of communication from head office and area manager means that store managers rely on each other for information. All store managers are amazing at their jobs and don’t get the credit they deserve

Pros

Sociable opening hours

Cons

No thanks for any work you do, bad pay

Stay away

The hardest place ever to work. No work/life balance. All the company cares about is targets and KPIs. YOU are the last thing they think about. Not paid enough for the stress your put under

Fun

great place to work lovely staff and great rewards. Very busy over the christmas period in which sometimes there were more staff required. Over all a great place to work

Such an amazing place to work

I worked in Pandora as a Seasonal sales assistant for the Christmas period and I absolutely loved it. While at first it can seem incredibly overwhelming you will be surprised how fast you learn everything. The training is provided and very informative so you never feel you're thrown in the deep end.It was very busy at Christmas and can be stressful but was rewarding when you reached your sales targets and helped someone get a lovely gift for a loved one. The jewelry is beautiful and it's fun to hear stories from customers about why they're buying certain things and who for. The best thing about Pandora for me was the people you worked with, I genuinely loved all the girls I worked with, they could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The managers were also amazing and you could tell they genuinely cared about the employees that worked for them. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would definitely work there again.

Pros

Discount, the people

Cons

Minimum wage

Excellent place to work.

I loved working in Pandora during my time there. I was working there during the Christmas period and everyday I looked forward to going in. The girls I worked with were so lovely and welcoming from the moment I started working there. The salary was very competitive and staff discounts were always are great bonus ! My managers were also so lovely and I always got on with them really well. Overall, a fabulous place to work and would definitely love to work here again !

Pros

Discounts, Salary, Lovely staff

My Favourite Place

PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.

Extremely busy store

Unfortunately I didn't stay in this job for long! There was a mix up on my contract by managers. I applied for a permanent position but only got temporary Christmas contract. So I had to leave to find a permanent job.

Pros

Store discount

Cons

Not enough hours

Jobs at Pandora Jewelry

Sales Assistant positions
See more jobs

A great place to learn about sales

My time in Pandora really allowed me to focus on developing my skills as a salesperson, in terms of reaching targets and achieving a high standard of customer service. The company ensured that there was ongoing training, with updated reviews of this at every season launch, which meant sure that we were totally on top of the details of all jewellery in the store and could answer any customers questions. While I initially found it difficult to aim for and reach targets, every support was given to revise training and speak to management about how to improve. I feel that Pandora gave me a set of skills totally transferable for other employment not only in retail but in any service industry.

Pros

Training

fun place to work

Fun place to work. No day is ever the same working within the airport. Co workers are amazing and easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job can be working unsocial hours but getting along with co-workers makes this easier.

Pros

discount on jewelry

Cons

early hours (4am starts)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pandora Jewelry. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement