Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews for Supervisor

So much pressure put on staff for very poor pay. Manager was barely present on shop floor would go get hair/nails/ food shopping and collect child even on busy days. When shop targets weren't reached, staff would be questioned by area manager and manager would just point fingers. A lot of rumours spread by manager about girls personal life, partners, weight gain/loss.
Pros
Cons
Pay, bad environment, too much pressure
I have been working with Pandora for a number of years now and I have loved every second of it. Each member of staff I have met along the way have been amazing from head office, in store managers to seasonal staff, everybody has been a dream! I couldn’t rate this work place enough, I have met life long friends as well as found my dream job all while having fun!! There are many incentives and games constantly happening which are so achievable and keep you on your toes without being unrealistic. I cannot possibly fault Pandora as a company as they treat their staff as a family. I cannot wait for many more years with my Pandorians 👑
Long hours (40 hours min per week) and being paid a salary which was barely above the minimum wage. Very stressful trying to motivate staff and yourself to reach hourly/daily targets and constantly expected to up-sell to every customer! Never got a bonus at Christmas! Other than a one for all voucher which Xmas staff hired for 8 weeks also got the same!!! They never acknowledged any of the long term staff were loyal! Long hours, unrealistic incentives (your always competing with dublin stores who are always going to sell more than the country stores) and long days especially at Christmas time