Pandora Jewelry logo

Clear
Work-life balance
Job security & advancement

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,958 reviews

good place to move up the ladder

loved working here. It thought me so much and helped me gain a lot of the necessary skills to move up in a company. The most enjoyable part of the job was the wonderful team I had working with me.

Senior Management are awful

High targets set, unrealistic as we didn’t have the stock on hand to sell. Could never get a rota on time as head office would throw events and promotions on us last minute that would completely change the rota. Lack of communication from head office and area manager means that store managers rely on each other for information. All store managers are amazing at their jobs and don’t get the credit they deserve

Pros

Sociable opening hours

Cons

No thanks for any work you do, bad pay

My Favourite Place

PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.

Extremely busy store

Unfortunately I didn't stay in this job for long! There was a mix up on my contract by managers. I applied for a permanent position but only got temporary Christmas contract. So I had to leave to find a permanent job.

Pros

Store discount

Cons

Not enough hours

Jobs at Pandora Jewelry