Pandora Jewelry
Updates from Pandora Jewelry:
Updated: 31 March 2020

Pandora Jewelry Management reviews

Ireland14 reviews
A great place to learn about sales
My time in Pandora really allowed me to focus on developing my skills as a salesperson, in terms of reaching targets and achieving a high standard of customer service. The company ensured that there was ongoing training, with updated reviews of this at every season launch, which meant sure that we were totally on top of the details of all jewellery in the store and could answer any customers questions.
While I initially found it difficult to aim for and reach targets, every support was given to revise training and speak to management about how to improve. I feel that Pandora gave me a set of skills totally transferable for other employment not only in retail but in any service industry.
Pros
Training
My Favourite Place
PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.
Loved it!
Awesome Job Experience! Great atmosphere, brilliant.
The CEO was awesome. My coworkers were a great team. It was just an overall outstanding experience.