Pandora Jewelry logo

Pandora Jewelry Management reviews

Clear
Work-life balance

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,958 reviews

A great place to learn about sales

My time in Pandora really allowed me to focus on developing my skills as a salesperson, in terms of reaching targets and achieving a high standard of customer service. The company ensured that there was ongoing training, with updated reviews of this at every season launch, which meant sure that we were totally on top of the details of all jewellery in the store and could answer any customers questions. While I initially found it difficult to aim for and reach targets, every support was given to revise training and speak to management about how to improve. I feel that Pandora gave me a set of skills totally transferable for other employment not only in retail but in any service industry.

Pros

Training

Don’t recommend

I would not recommend if you are looking for part time work, minimum wage monthly pay and there are often mix ups with the pay or bonuses, so you do not receive the correct amount. No work life balance, hours were 8 one week and 36 the next, as a part timer. Management disregarded college students and expected them to be fully available for all shifts and did not make allowances for exams. Management do not thank you or show any gratitude when you go above or beyond in your tasks, the motto that was often said was “once there’s money going in the till i don’t care”. Very false environment as there was often bitchiness between management, no communication either. You will also not advance further in this company if you’re not liked/don’t have connections. Manager would also deny staff time off regularly, while they were never present on shop floor and regularly left to go do shopping or hair/nail appointments. No system with rotas, were always put up at the very last minute.Constant turn over in staff, which doesn’t surprise me.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Long hours, management

Stay away

Stay away at all costs.. the money is absolutely shameful. The pressure you are put under is unbelievable. We,as a team tried our hardest day in day out and we were NEVER thanked! Senior management could not care less about their workers well being. Any problem that was brought to them was turned back on you. No trust whatsoever in staff.. had to sign our own jewellery everyday and we were also given body scanners to make sure people were not sneaking out (overly priced) jewellery in our underwear.

Pros

Cons

Pay, hours, rota, senior management

The way the place is run is ridiculous but some of the staff working there were nice. I did however, have a problem with management

No opportunity to advance if a manager doesn’t like you, they try to get rid of you in different ways such as making your work life uncomfortable and reducing hours. We often made the required bonus and then didn’t receive it because of higher up, greedy people The turnover of staff is ridiculous but not surprising. You’ll never receive any gratitude for any additional work you put in to help out the store

Cons

Bad management, no benefits, no opportunity to advance, not a nice friendly workplace.

No work/life balance

Awful environment to work in. Senior management are all terrible. Rotas are last minute, which leads to no work/life balance. Company does not care for you as a person, expected to always put your job before every other aspect of your life. Really long blackout periods where holidays cannot be taken also.

Cons

Long hours, bad pay, very little notice

Senior Management are awful

High targets set, unrealistic as we didn’t have the stock on hand to sell. Could never get a rota on time as head office would throw events and promotions on us last minute that would completely change the rota. Lack of communication from head office and area manager means that store managers rely on each other for information. All store managers are amazing at their jobs and don’t get the credit they deserve

Pros

Sociable opening hours

Cons

No thanks for any work you do, bad pay

My Favourite Place

PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.

excelente ambiente laboral y oportunidad de crecimiento

Cálculo del costo de los productos, investigación de mercado, negociación de precios y entregas; así como informar a los diseñadores de los requerimientos del cliente. Visitas estratégicas a los clientes y mantenerme al día sobre la actualidad comercial y financiera. Crear una relación exitosa entre el proveedor y administrador de cuentas; además de la negociación efectiva para lograr el objetivo de calidad y eficiencia de la empresa Diversidad de culturas en el area que yo estaba asi que era un ambiente divertido e interesante para todos, la parte mas dificil era preparar los reportes a entregar cada fin de mes Lo que me gusto de trabajar ahi fue la oportunidad de apoyar varias areas desde ventas hasta administracion con el apoyo de mis colegas y jefes.

Pros

descuentos y capacitaciones

Great!

Everything about working at Pandora was awesome. I was outside of the country, so that in itself was absolutely outstanding. The management was pleasant. It was overall a great experience.

Loved it!

Awesome Job Experience! Great atmosphere, brilliant. The CEO was awesome. My coworkers were a great team. It was just an overall outstanding experience.

Jobs at Pandora Jewelry