Pandora Jewelry logo

Work-life balance
Pay & benefits

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,958 reviews

Don’t recommend

I would not recommend if you are looking for part time work, minimum wage monthly pay and there are often mix ups with the pay or bonuses, so you do not receive the correct amount. No work life balance, hours were 8 one week and 36 the next, as a part timer. Management disregarded college students and expected them to be fully available for all shifts and did not make allowances for exams. Management do not thank you or show any gratitude when you go above or beyond in your tasks, the motto that was often said was “once there’s money going in the till i don’t care”. Very false environment as there was often bitchiness between management, no communication either. You will also not advance further in this company if you’re not liked/don’t have connections. Manager would also deny staff time off regularly, while they were never present on shop floor and regularly left to go do shopping or hair/nail appointments. No system with rotas, were always put up at the very last minute.Constant turn over in staff, which doesn’t surprise me.

Pros

Discount

Cons

Long hours, management

The way the place is run is ridiculous but some of the staff working there were nice. I did however, have a problem with management

No opportunity to advance if a manager doesn’t like you, they try to get rid of you in different ways such as making your work life uncomfortable and reducing hours. We often made the required bonus and then didn’t receive it because of higher up, greedy people The turnover of staff is ridiculous but not surprising. You’ll never receive any gratitude for any additional work you put in to help out the store

Cons

Bad management, no benefits, no opportunity to advance, not a nice friendly workplace.

No work/life balance

Awful environment to work in. Senior management are all terrible. Rotas are last minute, which leads to no work/life balance. Company does not care for you as a person, expected to always put your job before every other aspect of your life. Really long blackout periods where holidays cannot be taken also.

Cons

Long hours, bad pay, very little notice

Stay away

The hardest place ever to work. No work/life balance. All the company cares about is targets and KPIs. YOU are the last thing they think about. Not paid enough for the stress your put under

Pandora do not care about you

No matter how hard you work Pandora do not care. People who are unqualified end up in their positions. They do not care about your mental health or you as a person.

Dream Job

I have been working with Pandora for a number of years now and I have loved every second of it. Each member of staff I have met along the way have been amazing from head office, in store managers to seasonal staff, everybody has been a dream! I couldn’t rate this work place enough, I have met life long friends as well as found my dream job all while having fun!! There are many incentives and games constantly happening which are so achievable and keep you on your toes without being unrealistic. I cannot possibly fault Pandora as a company as they treat their staff as a family. I cannot wait for many more years with my Pandorians 👑

Overall horrible company to work for. I worked in management level and was barely being paid above minimum wage.

Long hours (40 hours min per week) and being paid a salary which was barely above the minimum wage. Very stressful trying to motivate staff and yourself to reach hourly/daily targets and constantly expected to up-sell to every customer! Never got a bonus at Christmas! Other than a one for all voucher which Xmas staff hired for 8 weeks also got the same!!! They never acknowledged any of the long term staff were loyal! Long hours, unrealistic incentives (your always competing with dublin stores who are always going to sell more than the country stores) and long days especially at Christmas time

My Favourite Place

PANDORA was an excellent place to work and if I could work there again I definitely would. The management and head office staff were incredibly helpful and gave amply opportunity for advancement within the company.

excelente ambiente laboral y oportunidad de crecimiento

Cálculo del costo de los productos, investigación de mercado, negociación de precios y entregas; así como informar a los diseñadores de los requerimientos del cliente. Visitas estratégicas a los clientes y mantenerme al día sobre la actualidad comercial y financiera. Crear una relación exitosa entre el proveedor y administrador de cuentas; además de la negociación efectiva para lograr el objetivo de calidad y eficiencia de la empresa Diversidad de culturas en el area que yo estaba asi que era un ambiente divertido e interesante para todos, la parte mas dificil era preparar los reportes a entregar cada fin de mes Lo que me gusto de trabajar ahi fue la oportunidad de apoyar varias areas desde ventas hasta administracion con el apoyo de mis colegas y jefes.

Pros

descuentos y capacitaciones

Jobs at Pandora Jewelry