Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

Dream Job
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, County Dublin20 October 2019
I have been working with Pandora for a number of years now and I have loved every second of it. Each member of staff I have met along the way have been amazing from head office, in store managers to seasonal staff, everybody has been a dream! I couldn’t rate this work place enough, I have met life long friends as well as found my dream job all while having fun!! There are many incentives and games constantly happening which are so achievable and keep you on your toes without being unrealistic. I cannot possibly fault Pandora as a company as they treat their staff as a family. I cannot wait for many more years with my Pandorians 👑

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

A friendly & productive environment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath19 January 2020
A typical day starts with cleaning the glass, making sure every display cabinet looks presentable & opening up the till to begin the day.

I learned a lot about jewelry such as how its measured for each customers size & all the different metals. I improved my communication skills also.

The job became stressful at times when it was very busy during Christmas season and customers were unhappy we didn't have the item they wanted in stock.

The environment is super friendly and I would recommend working here.
Stay away
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 January 2020
The hardest place ever to work. No work/life balance. All the company cares about is targets and KPIs. YOU are the last thing they think about. Not paid enough for the stress your put under

Pandora Jewelry Reviews by Location