Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Review

View all Pandora Jewelry reviews

Excellent place to work.
Sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Kilkenny, UK19 March 2019
I loved working in Pandora during my time there. I was working there during the Christmas period and everyday I looked forward to going in. The girls I worked with were so lovely and welcoming from the moment I started working there. The salary was very competitive and staff discounts were always are great bonus ! My managers were also so lovely and I always got on with them really well.
Overall, a fabulous place to work and would definitely love to work here again !
Pros
Discounts, Salary, Lovely staff
Cons

Other Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

A friendly & productive environment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath19 January 2020
A typical day starts with cleaning the glass, making sure every display cabinet looks presentable & opening up the till to begin the day.

I learned a lot about jewelry such as how its measured for each customers size & all the different metals. I improved my communication skills also.

The job became stressful at times when it was very busy during Christmas season and customers were unhappy we didn't have the item they wanted in stock.

The environment is super friendly and I would recommend working here.
Stay away
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin16 January 2020
The hardest place ever to work. No work/life balance. All the company cares about is targets and KPIs. YOU are the last thing they think about. Not paid enough for the stress your put under

Pandora Jewelry Reviews by Location